Replies

• Hello.For me, the people who influenced my life are my parents and my elder sister. They have set a good example for me....
  • What a nice topic. I'm just new in this club, I find it so perfect!

Yes, I met someone who really influenced my life. And I want to share it with you all guys. Well, let me start this way. I was brought up in a christian way of living but, when I had a family and kids I used to worry a lot for my life and for my kids. Not until, i came here in VietNam to look for a job as an English Teacher. I met them by searching on the net a christian church. I can't really explained how they changed my views towards life and christianity. That's the only time I pretty understood the real meaning of Christianity and what LOVE is. Loving your brethen, whoever he/she is, whatever his/her race is and whereever he/she came from, they showed me true and real love and how to have a 100% trust and FAITH in the Lord.

I really cannot forget those people. I will treasure them for the rest of my life. 

• A few people influence my life, i mean the people who make me a better person not the opposite. I always admire and want to thank them. Mostly, they are the people with whom i spent lot of time together. My parents are the example.
  • thanks for this topic . for me i met all of people who have influenced in my life . and for example there was a teacher in the middle she was amazing. active and full of new ideas . she could make u alive and thoughtful person. she respect her students and they respect her too she just gave me hope and make me beleive that there are good people in this world.
    • Yes there were people who have influenced my live... but strangely my school teachers didn't have any influence. They are people I must find them in my family... one of them is my female cousin, who is 10 years older than me. She has been to make me start another career when everything seemed to be over. Now I am a professional... thanks my cousin!
This reply was deleted.