A message from my unconsciousness

am your Soul, and I have no place.You know me, although you have forgotten who I am. You have known me since before the Ancient Time, before time, as we know it, began.Now I slide away from your consciousness. I slip around in the darkness of your unconscious. You don’t want to know me anymore.You have come to believe that I am evil and a partner of the One who is called Evil. But I am not. I am only your Soul.Listen, while I still live. Because if you do not, I will die soon. And when I die, you cannot live because we are one, though separated.Let me tell you who I am. Try hard to hear me. Open your Heart for just a moment and feel the truth. For your sake as well as mine.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hello saso!
    i'm hai yen, come from vietnam!! this is the first time i join in this website and by chance, i read your message! your message is so beautiful and actually very helpful for me at this time when i was in conflict with myself. this message showed me know that nice soul will help defeat evil! nice to be ur friend!
  • hi Saso

how are you?
    it is beautiful my friend. go ahead

have a nice day
  • Hello my dear friend Farid ,

you are welcome .. and iam glad that you like it .
    Have a nice day

faridahmad said:
    hi my best friend Saso, it is interesting message, i read up to end , i liked it.

have a nice day

farid ahmad
  • Dear Reem ,
    You are right , we all have our own insipred soul that we should care for .

Thanx for passing.

Reem Ali said:
    Hello my dear
    It's really an interesting message. Every one has to listen well to his soul. It's the only truth which nobody can denies it.
    best wishes
  • Hello my dear
    It's really an interesting message. Every one has to listen well to his soul. It's the only truth which nobody can denies it.
    best wishes
  • Hello Samir ..
    Thanx for passing !!

Samir said:
    interesting
This reply was deleted.