how ...?

If your friendship with someone changed to love ,then how can you tell him or her?He or she maybe think that you crosed the red lines because you allowed to yourself to say or want to say what you really haveso this is the problem will be to handle if you said your feeling ,maybe you lose him pr her

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think, you will not know until you tell her.
    Good luck, Salem.
    -Lynne-
  • facing such complex things is hard to make a choice.just do what you want to do, no pittty is fine.
  • if i were you i will tell her that it's not impossible for everyone to fall in love it's ok if friendship becomes a "special relationship"
  • l don't think you will crosed the red line but if your friend don't feel love with you it's hurts your heart sooooooooooo much and you maybe lose your friendship because the friendship can be change to love but love can't change to friendship .
    l am lost in past my friend beacuse l am feel in love with him and he don't love me so now l lost him and miss him sooooooooooooo much and l hope to met him one day and see if he going good in his life , really it's too hurts when you lost your lover and friend
  • do not crose the red lines ...
This reply was deleted.