Replies

• Hi Ruzan,
    Glad to hear that.Hahaha.Very nice idea.
  • Hello Kamel,
    You made me smile with your question.Sure,we can't live without head,but you know,for some people their head only gives a lot of problems,so without head they should feel more comfortable.He,he,he...
    Sorry,it's a joke:-)
    Ruzan
  • Hi Saso,
    Very important point.We should always be thankful for God to create us in a best look. Have a nice day.
    Kamel
  • Hello Kamel ..

Thats a really great question that we never be atention to , I think that Allah knows how to create us with the best picture , Al7amdolllah ...

Thanx for sharing ,
    Regards
  • Hi Azam,
    Hahaha! It's a good idea.I think i'll put on Tom Cruise face...Not bad at all..
    Keep smiling
    Kamel
  • Dear Kamel!
    u r a genius & also a creative.How can we live without a head?!Of course It's not bad,because whenever we dont like our face,... we can change it & choose the new one.Even our thought our information,... can be changed!It doesnt seem bad esp. changing a bald head with a hairy ones.........lol....What do u think Kamel?
  • Hi Dieu Trang,
    Thanks i think it's a good question and funny one.
  • Hi kamel Adas,
    Your topic is interesting, if you don't have a head, you will not to find a head for yourself because you don't have eyes, brain.Maybe a child was born no head, his parents had to buy a head for him, what kind of head did they choose?
This reply was deleted.