Replies

• I'm lower intermedate level. I want to be expert speaker.
  • hello tara i am also looking forward to my new english speaking pertner...you'll write soon..see you
  • I too want to improve my english. Can u tell me what I have to do next.
  • hi. i'm Dung from Vietnam. i want to find friends to practice E . i hope u & me will be a good partner . if u agree, u can using yahoo messenger, send me messengers to phuongdung2910. nice to meet u ^^
  • hi Sepali!
    I'm come from Vietnam. I'm looking for learning partner, too
    I have fb and ym. can I add you into my friend list?

sepali priyadarshani said:
    I'm Sepali priyadarshani from Srilanka. I hope to find friends in this site and chat with them to improve my English.If you concern this message and using yahoo messenger, please send me a message to sepali100@yahoo.com. If you can join with me on Fasebook.
    Bye

sepali
  • u r come from Vietnam, rn't u? if it's true, i want to become a friend of your cos I'm come from VN, either! :D

pham thi my trinh said:
    I also want a partner to practice English, if you concern this message and using yahoo messenger, please send me a message to butterfly_water147
  • hi, karina, would you like to be my partner in english?

Karina said:
    Hi,dear learners of english language!My name is Karina.Let's learn english together=)))
  • Dear sabouri
    i gtink you leave message from iran i would be happy if i became your partner
    here is my email arsr2004@gmail.com

hassan sabouri said:
    I'm looking for an intermediate partner. If every one is OK please feel free to contact me.
  • Hi,dear learners of english language!My name is Karina.Let's learn english together=)))
  • hi people i'd like to learn english by chatting. is there anyone's ym id that i can add? please add mine. it's = izzyrider.
    thanks
This reply was deleted.