Replies

• Dear Tara,

I am manish from delhi india .i would like to share our view through learning time.
  • I'd like to be your learning Partner
  • Hello friends.Im looking for an advanced learner too.Who wants to speak with me?Ill wait your replies with pleasure,thank you
    http://friends.Im/
  • Don't be shy! If you see other learners looking for partners in your level, send them a message!
  • You can be my partner by joining the Monthly Writing Challenges on my blog. There is currently a challenge going on for advanced learners in Writing Challenge #8. Check it out!

Reza said:
    Hi Tara.
    After one week that i send a request about need a partner,no body send me a response.
    Can i be a partner with you?
    I think finding a partner is difficult problem for me.
    Regards.
  • This reply was deleted.
    • hello callen

maybe I can help you, well I don't know how advanced I am but if you wouldn't mind we could try

• Hi Tara.
    After one week that i send a request about need a partner,no body send me a response.
    Can i be a partner with you?
    I think finding a partner is difficult problem for me.
    Regards.
  • Hi, Elina
    I'm also looking for an advanced English partner. I would like to have my English usage to become more native. How about we practice together and share what we have learned?
    Have a nice day!!

Joyce

Elina said:
    Hi, Tara!
    I'm looking for an advanced learner. If somebody wants to help me in learning English I'll be really very happy.
    Best wishes, Elina.
  • Another way to approach advanced learners on MyEC is to do an advanced "Search".

Go to Members at the top of your screen.
    Click on advanced search.
    Check the box for "advanced learners".

You will get a list of all MyEC learners who are "advanced". Visit their profile pages and invite them to this group.
  • Hello Tara,

I am kittu, i am new to this englishcliub.
    and I am here to find an advance learner to help me to improve my English skills, Especially, My writing and communication in English.
This reply was deleted.