Replies

• I m from Croatia. I would like to impruve my English by Skype.
    Please contact me by e mail anamarijac@net.hr
  • hello ! i also would like to practice English on skype, who would like to join ? plz add me at skype with name Jonh_nathan. I`m Vietnamese and prefer to speak with the girl...
    Hope we can improve the english here.
    Nice day !
  • Hello everybody, please I need to improve my english urgently. Please help me!!

My skype: eferreira.santos
    • hi,can i help u madam.my skype id is sachin.karn.for english imporvement
  • Hi I'm looking for a friend, partner who is very good in English & can help me to personalized vocabulary sentences. However, i dont have a Skype but i have YM. contact me at hiper_u@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance...
  • hi! my skype ID is julcong. i come from Vietnam. my level in E is intermediate, too

Nicolas said:
    Hi Omer,
    I will happy to have a English discussion with you. I come from France. My English standard is intermediate.
    Send me your Skype name.
    Take care. Nicolas

Omer A.Alla Elshiekh said:
    it will be great to be your partner on skype if you don't mind.
  • oh yeah :D my skype is julcong
    i have created an acount on skype for a long time but havent still looked anypeople using E T_T
    and now, it's so great for me and everybody
    let's add to pratice speaking skill together :D
  • can i pe ur frinde to practice english if so this my skype name : amro.alfadil
    and have nice day :)

Astrid said:
    Hi everyone,
    i wish to improve my english and i'm looking for someone to speak a good english.
    this is my contact skipe : astridf24
    thank you
    Astrid
  • helloo nicolas hope to be ur apartner in skype to practice english this my skype name : amro.alfadil thanx :)

Nicolas said:
    Hi Omer,
    I will happy to have a English discussion with you. I come from France. My English standard is intermediate.
    Send me your Skype name.
    Take care. Nicolas

Omer A.Alla Elshiekh said:
    it will be great to be your partner on skype if you don't mind.
  • helloo every1 i need skype partner to speak english hope it be fun. add me if u want to practice with me my skypename: amro.alfadil

:)
This reply was deleted.