Hello guys,

here I am again after some years, months etc. with my group KILL YOUR FEAR OF TALKING. I would like to invite you all to join this group, to make it once more again active because it is not about me, but it is about you and your courage to KILL YOUR FEAR OF TALKING ;-)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1esrh3Yir18

Like I said, let's start with the short introduction, so I am looking forward to checking here your recordings. In this round - there will be no task for those, who would prefer reading the text becuase to introduce yourself in English is just in my opinion the basic thing ;-) yeah... I am tough :-D

Thanx in advance for doing your best to record yourself and I will add my recordings later...

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Ayesha,

the easiest way is to use:

www.vocaroo.com 

but here after one month your recordings will be deleted. You will just click on CLICK TO RECORD then you will start speaking, you will click again when you are done, then you can listen to it and if you are satisfied, you will click on that one blue title - Click here to save and there you will get LINK - you will just do copy paste and here we go.. you can post it here.

You can also record yourself by using phone or computer/laptop and then you can upload it to that one website like I did because then the quality of your recordings is much more better. Got it? 

Luci

Ayesha said:

Hi dear Luci,
    I'm Ayesha from Pakistan. I also want to start speaking to improve English. But I don't know how to record?
    Could you guide me please?
    Ayesha
  • Hi dear Luci,
    I'm Ayesha from Pakistan. I also want to start speaking to improve English. But I don't know how to record?
    Could you guide me please?
    Ayesha
This reply was deleted.