Hi friends. It was long time that we have not been in touch. I miss all of you. This month, January, is about to end after 4 days, so we are going to restart our challenge again. I would like to have something new, something interesting, in the coming month. But as you know that I don't do a thing without taking your opinion on it. So, now, I need your opinions on my plan. The plan is to have 5 winners of each day; 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, and 9th members who answer correctly. What do you think about this idea? I think by this plan, we won't have any trouble since I got some complaints last month. Or we may have just 3 winners; the 1st, 3rd, and 5th ones. Or the 1st, 5th, and 10th ones. What do you think about these new strategies? May you share your idea, thoughts, or even a new plan about coming month?

Thank you

Skoon ...

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 2380746186?profile=original
  • @Arnau: Welcome dear to our group. We’re happy that you’re here with us. Hope you enjoy your time here.

@Natasha: Umm, my point of view is to create something new. Let’s experience this strategy and see how it will look like! But don’t think to not participate, please. We all like you being here with us.

@Monika: Yes dear, to give more members the chance to get score is what I am looking for. I miss you by the way ;)

@Orama: Thanks dear for the sweet words. Hope to see you participating and getting score too.

@anele: What a smart idea from a smart girl, dear anele ! But unfortunately I will consider the first post of you as an answer. But that doesn’t mean the same member will be the 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th … etc every time. She/he would get the chance to be the winner one day. What do you think? I used to have the brilliant ideas from you :)

@All: Thanks for sharing me your opinions. Let's wait for others too!

Skoon ...

• Does it mean that if I am the second from the first who got the correct answer to participate and my answer is correct, I will not qualify to be among the 5 winners each day?  If that is the case, if I post twice making my second post the 3rd, will I be declared a winner?
  • hi skoon !

i think ur suggestions are great !! keep up the good work....

we're eagerly waiting : )

• Dear Skoon,

I prefer your first suggestion:The plan is to have 5 winners of each day; 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, and 9th members who answer correctly.

Following this strategy more members have the chance to get a score,(of course that member wins the month's challenge,who have the most points....)

I'm waiting the new challenges,I liked this daily game!

See you soon...

• Hi Scoon,

I believe the first three deserve to be the winner. Let's imagine how it is in sports --the Olympics where the 3 first are the best, it's impossible to imagine the other way of naming the winners in this competition. Then why are  there  Leaderboards, rating at MyEC? Last month I decided not  to participate in the Challenge  in February, because I want other members to win and of the lack of time , but if I took part, I wouldn't want to try  being the  5th,7th, 10th! :))) It's absurd!

Wish you all the best!!!

Scoon, I highly appreciate your supreme efforts!

• Hi Skoon. I'm new in your group that it seems to me very interesting and very useful. I find your proposal very good. I think that strategy will be well received by all because it would encourage participation.
This reply was deleted.