Hint:The word of the day begins with the letter “O” and has 6 letters long.• His parent are dead in that accident and he became an o _ _ _ _ _.• Being an o _ _ _ _ _ is hard, but it is good thing if we care about them to replay their parent’s place.• When I was a child, I lost my parent and I became an o _ _ _ _ _ but ii grew up on my own.Can you guess the word of the day?The word of the day means “a child whose parents are dead.”

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey dreamy. Have you seen the time of Lucy's comment? It was yesterday after you comment with about half an hour. She is not online now and she didn't come today yet. and I'm not waiting for anyone. and see, I post a new word for you but someone else answered before you. Unfortunately.
    • skoony i was waiting untill i left i cant be online for long time and yu posted the word so late :(
      you dont want me win :(
    • Do you really think that I don't want you to win? :O
      Oh my GOD Dreamy. I'm cring now ;( lol
  • What are you talking about dreamy? Since yesterday I said the time is altered. but today I posted the new word earlier because of you. I don't want you to think that I'm with someone against you.
    take the new word. I hope you get the score of it.

Dreamer Man said:
    where is new word skoony ?? ar eyu waiting untill i will leave and lucy come :( why ??

Skoon Al-Bahr said:
    Dear Lucy we are still friends don't worry. We want you to particiate and get scores too. We love you Lucy and waiting for you to win ;)

Lucy said:
    Hey guys,
    Guys,thank you so much , I thought we can learn and play together like as friends, but its ok, please continue the game a same time , I do not have enough time these days, because I started class again , so I am apologies , and I hope you continue being a friends how until now.

007.jpg

• where is new word skoony ?? ar eyu waiting untill i will leave and lucy come :( why ??

Skoon Al-Bahr said:
    Dear Lucy we are still friends don't worry. We want you to particiate and get scores too. We love you Lucy and waiting for you to win ;)

Lucy said:
    Hey guys,
    Guys,thank you so much , I thought we can learn and play together like as friends, but its ok, please continue the game a same time , I do not have enough time these days, because I started class again , so I am apologies , and I hope you continue being a friends how until now.

007.jpg

• Dear Lucy we are still friends don't worry. We want you to particiate and get scores too. We love you Lucy and waiting for you to win ;)

Lucy said:
    Hey guys,

007.jpg

• Thanks for your participations das and Xia. Your answers are correct. :)
  • orphan
  • Hi, the word is orphan
  • Hey guys,

007.jpg

This reply was deleted.