Hint:Today’s word begins with the letter “U” and is 10 letters long.* Bianca could not u _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ why Mahmoud insisted on pushing the issue. She was not going to change her mind.* Everyday Yuni is late for work and has to run to the office. I don’t u _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ why she doesn’t buy an alarm clock.* I hear a lot about Twitter and I’ve spent some time on the site, but I just don’t u _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ it. What makes Twitter so special?Can you guess what the word of today is?Today’s word means “to know the meaning of what someone is telling you.”

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• yes it is understand but you are late dear. :(

Nadira Moosin Asad said:
    understand
  • understand
  • At 12:00 p.m. K.S.A

Ensie said:
    Yeah.Thanks.
    What time?

Skoon Al-Bahr said:
    tomorrow at noon. And everyday, I'll post the new word at noon. Because I've a school, so I'll post new words when I back from university. Is that time suitable for you?

Ensie said:
    When will you write next word exactly,Skoony?

Skoon Al-Bahr said:
    wooow. Love ya all my friends. You don't know how much I'm happy now to see your lovely comments :). I'm really happy. Love you, love you and love you heheh.
    Dreamy you got the score for this word. Ensie, don't be late again or dreamy will follow you. he has just one more score, so be careful. Egor, come here early and get scores.
  • tomorrow at noon. And everyday, I'll post the new word at noon. Because I've a school, so I'll post new words when I back from university. Is that time suitable for you?

Ensie said:
    When will you write next word exactly,Skoony?

Skoon Al-Bahr said:
    wooow. Love ya all my friends. You don't know how much I'm happy now to see your lovely comments :). I'm really happy. Love you, love you and love you heheh.
    Dreamy you got the score for this word. Ensie, don't be late again or dreamy will follow you. he has just one more score, so be careful. Egor, come here early and get scores.
  • wooow. Love ya all my friends. You don't know how much I'm happy now to see your lovely comments :). I'm really happy. Love you, love you and love you heheh.
  • yes cos you girls like to sleep too much :p
    come early next time

Ensie said:
    understand?
    Oh my God!
    Again Dreamy was the first one to answer :(
  • Understand
This reply was deleted.