Since there were some problems with the new strategy of this month that there are three winners of each word, there were many suggestions I’ve got from your side. Majority of members had shown their agreement to moderate answers by their suggestions in order to avoid copied answers. I checked if this process possible in groups by myself but it seemed not. So I created a discussion in technical help asking about this issue. I wanted to be sure if I can moderate comments or not. I waited for their answer. Finally, I got an answer from Miss. Benwell says “I've looked into this and it doesn't seem to be possible. You can turn comments off but not moderate them. Sorry Skoon.” I felt disappointed somehow because I liked the idea of moderating answers. Now I suggest an idea. Since it’s possible to moderate blogs – blog which is out of a group – but not discussions – discussion which is in a group –, I’ll post a new word everyday as a discussion and as a blog too. I’ll turn off comments in a discussion to not let anyone answer there but I’ll include the link of the blog which you can answer. Your answers will not be shown there because they are in moderation. Posting the word as a blog will make other member who doesn’t know about our group and its challenge join. There are three winners everyday but there is only one winner at the end of this month. The word will not be posted at specific time because the time is not on my hand. Some days I cannot post the word at its time for personal reasons. The word can be posted at morning, afternoon, evening, or night. My idea here is to post the word at different time to give all members the chance to get a score.I hope you like this strategy. Waiting for your suggestions. Specific thanks to anele, Ensie, and DG for thier helpful sugguestions.Skoon

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Agree. Tremendous Skoon :)
  • Orama and Monika, you are most welcome in our group. Waiting for your participations !
  • Here is another idea :) The winners of every word are not limited. That’s mean everyone who answers correct will get a score. The period of answer’s time is until the next word is posted then I’ll announce the winner of the previous one. What about this one?
    Thanks for your compliments my lovely friend. You have a great personality too!
  • Hi dear Skoon,
    I didn't play a part in your last challenges,but followed them,and I liked your idea a lot,as well as your latest suggestion about moderation issue.
    I think it will be a good thing,and a much more exciting game!
    I'm seeing forward to play with you too!
  • You Are Doing Great Job !! Whatever U Suggest is Blessed And Welcomed !
  • I know you can solve this problem about putting all the answers in moderation....It was really amazing of you to think about this idea. I also like Ensie's idea of giving points to all who got the correct answers since they can't see previous answers and can't be accused of copying. I am glad that everything is put in order now......So, let's continue the game!

I would like to thank you also, Skoon........for giving your ears to my suggestion. Allow me also to give you a nice compliment for being an open-minded person. What a great personality you have!
  • Good!
This reply was deleted.