jungle “jungles”(N-COUNT) A jungle is a forest in a tropical country where large numbers of tall trees and plants grow very close together.E.X: Is that lion the king of all the animals in the jungle mama?mane “manes”(N-COUNT) The mane on a horse or lion is the long thick hair that grows from its neck.E.X: That lion has a lovely golden mane on his head.witch “witches”(N-COUNT) In fairy stories, a witch is a woman, usually an old woman, who has evil magic power. Witches often wear a pointed black hat, and have a pet black cat.E.X: When I was child, I read many stories of witches.witchcraft(N-UNCOUNT, =sorcery) Witchcraft is the use of magic power, especially evil ones.E.X: That witch wants to train her daughter in witchcraft.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hi,

We have a beautiful jungle here in Ecuador, you can see there a lot of wild animals , like birds , bears, tigers, monkeys and etc.
    The adult white lion , has a amazing mane , I had never seen before.
    I love halloween, this day everybody can dress up how a witch, and have fun.
    I would like have witchcrafts and can do everyting I want to , specially to visit my friends who lives so far away. :)
  • i was scared to see the witchraft
    oi love the sweet mane of horse
This reply was deleted.