whisper “whispers, whispering, whispered”1. (VERB) When you whisper, you say something very quietly, using your breath rather your throat, so that only one person can hear you.E.X: I whispered in his ear that I love him.2. (NOUN)E.X: Men were talking in whisper this morning.beg “begs, begging, begged”(VERB, =beseech) If you beg someone to do something, you ask them very anxiously or eagerly to do it.E.X: He buys me many books, but begs me not to read them, because he fears they upset the mind.accustom “accustoms, accustoming, accustomed”(VERB, =familiarize) If you accustom yourself or another person to something, you make yourself or them become used to it.E.X: I accustom my child not play out.I'm accustomed to him grown.pierce “pierces, piercing, pierced”(VERB) If a sharp object pierces something, or if you pierce something with a sharp object, the object, the object goes into it and makes a hole in it.E.X: I’ve pierced my ears to wear some piece of jewellery in them.muse “muses, musing, mused”(N-COUNT) A muse is a person, usually a woman, who gives someone, usually a man, a desire to create art, poetry, or music, and gives them ideas for it.E.X: I’m the muse who fuels his inspiration.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I love it, when my parents whispering between each other, to hear that makes me feel very happy.
  • I begged my parents a permission for go to the beach with my friends next weekend.
  • in the exam my collegue wishpear on my ears to tell me the solution
    i dont like girl who pierce thise nose
This reply was deleted.