First of all, sorry for being late this time.demystify (diːˈmɪstɪˌfaɪ) “demystifies, demystifying, demystified”(VERB) To make something easier to understand by giving a clear explanation of it.E.X: What I need is a book that will demystify the workings of a car engine for me.demystification (NOUN)E.X: I think that I need demystification for English grammar.demystifier (NOUN)E.X: I’m the demystifier for the computer usage in this company.yell (jɛl) “yells, yelling, yelled”1. (VERB) shout loudly.E.X: He always yells when he is angry.2. (NOUN) a loud shout.E.X: I met him a few minutes ago when he gave a yell.hilarity (hɪˈlærɪtɪ)(N-UNCOUNT) Hilarity is great amusement and laughter.hilarious (hɪˈlɛərɪəs)(ADJ) If something is hilarious, it extremely funny and makes you laugh a lot.E.X: This series is hilarious.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• skoon always demystify new vocabulary

his jokes was so helarious

when i was kid my teacher always yelling at me cos i dont focus on course and talking with friends
  • Parents always demystifyiing to a little children when they are yelling for eat something sweet.
    I have a friend who likes to tell to us a hilarious jokes.

Iam not sure , if i am aplying those words correctly ,, :)
This reply was deleted.