Replies

• If your essay remains unwritten, breathe and assess the situation calmly. Begin by reviewing the prompt, http://archiesoftech.com/what-to-do-if-an-essay-is-not-written/ breaking it down into manageable tasks, and establishing a timeline. Seek assistance from peers or professors if necessary. Remember, it's never too late to start.

• Use a Word Processing program with "Spell check" activated and notice when it underlines words you write.

Spelling in English is something you must simply do.  Native English speakers also must learn to spell words and you probably have to in your native language also.

Reading will help expand vocabulary more than any other activity and it will help also for you to recognize when your spelling is wrong or grammar is wrong.

A friend of mine taught spelling and vocabulary by having her students write each word 5 times, draw a picture representing the word and writing a sentence using the word.

• I have the same problem

• If you come across new words, write them down and learn how to pronounce them. Also, learn how they are used in between sentence and how they are used in sentence formation. For example, I learned today the word indignantly and I started using it. I said indignantly, the woman shouted at her child.
  • Hi

i think the solution is to read and translate as much as you can. English is improved by practicing .

• The  four basic  rules  in  acquiring a  language  and   enhancing  one's  volcabulary  is  to read  as  much    be  it   magazines  advertisements  notes  and  books.

Get  a book  where  there  are  vocabulary  words  and learn  the  spelling  
    your  first  step  in writing   this   blog  is   good  ,  learn  to write more  blogs  

Listen  to  good  program mes  be  it  news  or  entertainment 

wishing  you  success

• Thank you encouraged me, I will try reading more and writing more, I will not scare to make mistakes about my writing.

This reply was deleted.