Hi, everyone. I am My Nguyen.

Writing is always an intricate skill. We often encounter a lot of problems when writing in English. It is high time for us to share our problems so that we can find out the most effective solutions for each.

As for me, I am not really a learner with writing competence but I must say I am into Writing skills. I started this discussion with a view to triggering all members in Essay Writing group to speak out and start their active performance on our group.

Just freely share with others your problems and your suggestions so that the group can perform better and meet each member's needs more. Your posted discussion can simply your imperfect sentences, your wonders about steps of writing, such as choosing topic, sentence building or finding ideas, or even your perfect essays.

I really expect this group can help us learn Writing Skills better by interacting among members. Hope to see your new discussions soon.

Sincerely yours,

My

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  Thank you for your suggestions..I try the best for myself..

• Hi My Nguyen,

This is a quite good recommendation, OK I know that what is the first step for my writing.

Anyway, if it is possible when I post in any blogs ( if you find) , please correct me,

I will very appreciate you.

Thanks for your recommendation.

• I think I'll try my best to do it!!! ^^
  • Hi My Nguyen,

I would like to share idea about English Writing, I think my problem is that I'm not sure that the sentense are

correct or incorrect, but I think every time before wrote, sometimes I learn Writing from the other that posted

in EC, but I don't know that correct or incorrect sentenses or suitable for using?

How do you think about that? or Is it possible that wrong learning and when you make sentenses, so you understand

that you're right, but actually that incorrect sentenses, because don't have correct recommendation from teacher or expert or GURU

or ......

I hope that you may have some recommend for me.

Nice to meet you My Nguyen.

Pattpim (from Thailand)

• nice to know you ^^. I think the solution to your problem is quite easy to figure out. You are unable to distinguish between correct and incorrect sentences, so you should choose authentic materials, I meant writing pieces from people who are professional in English instead of learning from everything you read. If you have any other problem, feel free to tell me!!! ^^
  • Hi, My Nguyen! I think writing is an effective way to improve language. My problem is that I have not so much time. And may be don't have enough confidence too. Really I too much hesitating before posting something:)

Alexa

• Hi Alexandra, you have the same problem as me. But, it's a long past ago.

I solve it by always bringing a small book and pen on my pocket, or bag. I write everything when I have even two minutes, just to make my finger be more skilled to convey idea.

But, I did it not in English. So that, I come here to improve my English writing skill

• your problem of lacking time is really difficult for me to suggest any effective solutions. However, you are welcome here. Just post any writing of yours, even imperfect ones. Don't hesitate because we are learning language together.
  • yes I totally agree with Cold, the same problem I have, i know what is the reason for that i am not good at writing because i didnt write much more, some how i want to improve it. I dont know how and when i get it fully done.
    • you can spend more time writing, Ruwan!!! Practice make perfect!!!
This reply was deleted.