Share you hobby...

Hobbies:

As everyone have some or at-least one hobby.. so reason behind this discussion is to get know about hobbies and to know top information of your hobby.. like

if your hobby is to reading books then share your favorite books name with reason why these books are your favorite..

if your hobby is to painting then share some rules about how to get good painting results.

if your hobby is browsing then you must know the top and interesting website which you mostly visited, so share your favorite websites name,

if your hobby is listening music then share you favorite singer/band/ anything new for other members of EC.

if you have a hobby playing games, then you must know the top and different and interesting game, so share or tell name of the games and specialty of that game..

if your hobby is to making paper craft or anything else then share the way you make and share the method of making craft...

share your hobbies with favorite information about that hobby because the person knows more then others about that thing which is his/her hobby..

MY Hobby:

Browsing:  i mostly visited these websites,

http://www.myenglishclub.com really good website, which give you opportunity of learning English in a good way, which have good rules for members, you can share your own blogs and discussion,..:)

Creative ideas (https://plus.google.com/113320616126678554472/posts) this website have ideas about making different things.. really interesting website

https://www.pinterest.com/ (this website is a visual tool, you can find ideas for all projects and interest in this website)

https://www.khanacademy.org/  this is good website about learning maths, biology, physics, chemistry, medicine, finance, history, and more..

that's all :P

i hope you would like this discussion, will share your hobbies with us...!!

thanks

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, these are adventurous hobbies!

• Owow.. great.. EwaMarta climbing is really good for human body.. :) horseback riding O.o .. i never  ride horse.(

drawing is nice hobby.. if you are learning drawing then soon it will become your hobby..

• hi everyone:)

I'm climbing (glossary wants to change for clubbing;p but no, I hate clubbing:)). I think it is great sport. It takes a lot of nerve and systematic work (like each one sport). Take fast decision and selfconfident is required. Climbing improves all bady elements. And I love landscapes when I climb in mountain (I train in the wall in building).

Newly I'm horseback riding. It is amazing to feel the bond with this huge, beautiful animal. You must be selfconfident too! Horse always takes the chance to do what it wants!

I read a lots and learn drawing, but I don't think it's my hobby. 

• liked this poetry.. nice one:)

• Kiya bood o bash poocho ho Purab kay saakino
      hum ko ghareeb jaan kay haans haans pukar kay

Dilli (Dehli) ju aik shaher tha aalam main intekhab
      rehtay thay jahan muntakhab hi rozgar kay

usko falak nay loot liya taraaj kardai
      HUM REHNAY WALAY HAIN USSI UJRAY DYAAR KAY

Translation I will post later. (By the way I am also from Dehli)

• Kiya bood o bash poocho ho Purab kay saakino
      hum ko ghareeb jaan kay haans haans pukar kay

Dilli (Dehli) ju aik shaher tha aalam main intekhab
      rehtay thay jahan muntakhab hi rozgar kay

usko falak nay loot liya taraaj kardai
      HUM REHNAY WALAY HAIN USSI UJRAY DYAAR KAY

Translation:
      Why you (the people of big city) laughing at my appearance
      Dilli (Dehli) was a city dwelt by selective highly cultured dwellers of the time
      it was destroyed by the heaven (fate), I am the dweller of that ruined city.

• nice poetry.. i liked it..

you said you are from Dehli... you are living in Pakistan Now.. !!

• My parents and ancesstors were DEHLVIS, because of this I am too a Dehlvi.

• HAAN WOH NAHIN WAFA PARAST, JAO WOH BAIWAFA SAHI

JIS KO HO JAAN O DIL AZIZ, USKI GALI MAIN JAI KIYUN

Yes she is not honest in love, yes, she is deceitful, but

why do go to her street, who care his heart and life.

• Your image is not appearing on my side.

This reply was deleted.