Hey, hey, midnight's and those who don't want to sleep (I meant myself, too). 

I was watching photos and found some interesting cartoon pictures that truly describe life in the 21st century. 

Watch it first. 

by Steve Cutts 

By John Holcroft 

By John Holcroft

By take.as

By tumbir

By Angel Boligan

By John Holcroft 

So which conclusions can we make from these pictures? 

To my mind, technical revolution is good for the general progress but not for the human nature. It deprives us from other people, it kills arts, literature, communication, emotions and feelings. The only reason to live for us is consuming different goods. 

But it's not right. What if everything goes to hell but personally I don't want to go there? What if other people who have the same desires not to go there can turn this journey to another way? 

What do you think about it? 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• : ) literature books is like sealed now.. sealed with google, LinkedIn, youtube,  facebook etc. i liked it too..

• For my part, I prefer my heart to be broken. It is so lovely, dawn-kaleidoscopic within the crack.” 

• guess I'm too dumb to understand your opinion, MR

• i don't know my blog will make u dumb ....

ok next time i will bring some 2393813304?profile=original

• Your comment left no chance to re-comment Mr. 

Very appropriate.

• question ? when u wrote this blog , what did u use ? pc or phone?

when they've invention  the electronic books , some people thought the book will dissapear  , what's happened?

they still  use book otherwise  electronic books , so phone is important , but it's not everything , 

Everything has advantages and disadvantages , this also applies to phone , someone ask i know advantages , but i did not hear about disadvantages ,  i can say u , you are wrong , i think some of u  heared about ....

Text Neck

it's pain attack neck coz  your situation your neck when you read text

you can search about it ,for more detail in google

this my option about (sorry for bad english)  

https://www.google.com.ly/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CDoQFjAGahUK…
  •  ♪♪Blessing♪♪, yeah, it is so :D

• ♪♪Blessing♪♪, thanks for your opinion.

Which e-devices do you all use? 

I use my mobile phone with 3G internet, I use my iPad with 3G internet and I use my Macbook :D 

When I was in Georgia, I didn't have internet for some time at the airport. I thought I'd die from boredom during the first 10 minutes. Then I started drinking coffee and watching people. It was a nice experience :D

•  ELF Noor, like there's a joke: 

"My internet crashed down for 2 hours and I had to talk to my family. They are nice guys, indeed :)" 

ELF-Noor's Discussions
    ELF-Noor's Discussions | MyEnglishClub (MyEC), your page in English
  • O.M.G these all images is damn true about 21 century..specially about cell phone usage.. cell phone should be use for only calling, receiving calls, but now android cell phones can do all work for which we were use computers in past.. just like computer in hands,  because of android cell phones or tab,... we are getting far from our companions even who set with us but use cell phone at that time , they are with us but emotionally they are somewhere else..: )

This reply was deleted.