Let's play: IF

Good evening! 

Another mind game for you :D let's try our mental abilities and creativity. The rules are very simple. I start the first sentence with the word "If" and the result. Your task is to take the result in my sentence and start yours also with "If" and so on. 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If we can't call ourseves a real friend on putting our firends behind our memories, the society will become an immoral society.

• Oops sorry I made a mistake. If Mishaikh got minced, we would lose a wonderful friend.
    • If we would going to lose a wonderful friend then we will forget him and get busy in life.

• If humans know the language of birds, they could negotiate their problems with birds. you know how good humans are in negotiating!
    • If the nations understand each other sure we'll go to peace life

• If the birds happily fly up in Japan will happen like a tsunami in Brazil( theory of Chaos)

• If I make the bird happily fly, then there will be no birds in the vicinity.

• I am sorry, but I wrote a complete IF, but my computer is being attacked by some unwanted page, they pop up and hide my page. It might be sent unceremoniously. Let me try it once again.

• If Mishaikh only can write "if I" maybe some of the hungry bird got attack him.

• If some of the hungry bird attacked me, I was not mishaikh, but minced mishaikh.

This reply was deleted.