Let's play: IF

Good evening! 

Another mind game for you :D let's try our mental abilities and creativity. The rules are very simple. I start the first sentence with the word "If" and the result. Your task is to take the result in my sentence and start yours also with "If" and so on. 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If I would be minced mishaikh, there will be no change in the world and life will go on.

• If i

• If the birds start attacking and killing human being, then people would have to decide whether to continue tyranny to the birds or become their friends.

• If we have progress and prosperity in the society, life will become boring and people will look for the new passions and activities :) 

• If people look for the new passions and activities, they will try to smoke from ear not from nose errrr sorry, from mouth.

• If people smoke for any part of their bodies, the level of smoke will kill a half of insects that overpopulated the earth.

• If the level of smoke kills half of the insects, then the half of the birds will fly here and there for searching insect all time because of hungriness..

• If birds got hungry it will be  dangerous on human beings

• If lawmakers have to make new laws surely for the benefit of the people and not ruling party alone then there will be progress and prosperity in the society.

• If the ministry of education is going to take action, and taxpayers start tremble, there will be chaos. 

This reply was deleted.