Let's play: IF

Good evening! 

Another mind game for you :D let's try our mental abilities and creativity. The rules are very simple. I start the first sentence with the word "If" and the result. Your task is to take the result in my sentence and start yours also with "If" and so on. 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It should have been resumed from my IF, cause it was wrote after JS.

• If principal of uncertainity of Heisenberg is invoked then equality amongst humanity prevail contrary to the mathematical inequalities.

• If we are forced to trust in astrology, then there will be UNCERTANITY prevailing everywhere.

• If there is uncertainty everywhere, then people would start believe in Multi-gods :D 

• If they had to reconsider their beliefs, there would have been no trust for a nice friend.

• If  we wouldn't be afraid to jump in the lava, then we would be able to tackle any problem being hindered in making the matter upright.

• If we were able to tackle any problem being hindered making the matter upright, it would be justice everywhere.

• If we would not be terried of anything horrible then we would be supposed senseless.

• If my parents shout OMG, all neighbors will run to us.

• If all neighbour run to you, they will see no need to panic.

This reply was deleted.