LET's PLAY: A YUMMY LIFE

Hey there, long time no see:) 

I've been busy in my reality for a while so thanks to Mishaikh and other members the group is still alive. 

Today I'd like to have a discussion about the taste of your life. 

God create your life and gave you ingredients but it's up to you which taste you choose. So what is the taste of your life? Can you compare it with a dish?If yes, try to describe it :) 

As for my life, now it looks like lasagna or Italian pasta. It's tasty, yummy and has a nice flavor. It has spices and mild cheese and tasty meet and an awesome sauce. I like it very mch. But I'm pretty sure that I'm above to cook another dish:) 

How about you?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Honey Bee.... Thank you so much for your great idea, it is really makes me think a lot about the taste of my life. 

I guess my taste is a ceaser salad.. with much sauce :)

You can feel it sweet , crunch and sour at the same time, but if you eat many times from this salad, you will still feel hungry and boring from it, so you have to renew your salad from time to time.

Thank you so much 

• Cool, apfel :)

Seems today my life has a flavor of pepper :)

• Mmm pepper! We don't want to see too much bitter in our kitchens . But that's  a realty ; it's  another aspect of gastronomy :) 

Dear Honey Bee I don't know what is going on in your life but I hope that, at the and of day and every time you'll find , what you wished, in your dinner table.

• Today my taste is garlic sauce :) 

• I'm undecided about interpreting this positively or negatively because I m admire to garlic sauce with pasta:):)

• %D0%A1%D0%BF%D0%B0%D0%B3%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%82%D0%B8-%D1%81-%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%BD%D0%BE-%E2%80%93-%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BD%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%BC-%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%83%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%BC.jpg

• Is it for me :) thanks a lot I was starving! :):)

• welcome)

• Hey Honey Bee; first of all I want to thank you for everything.
    Secondly I want to say that what a brilliant idea is this!? Comparing to the life by this way... congratulations:)
    And finally I'm sharing taste of my life:

In the previous days we commemorated the day of ashoura. Ashoura is a kind of pudding. It's also known as "Noah's pudding". I can say that it is taste of my life and completely represents me.
    The essential ingredients of this pudding are; wheat,dried nuts and fruits. Various foods gives different flavors to this pudding. Like different feelings do this to our lives: The harmony of variety....
    You can use a large variety of foods that you want when bake this pudding. But I think it's not easy to prepare this food. Despite that in the end of the hard and long week this sweet and tasty dish is the best choice for your stomach and the best image of your current life...:)

:)...
  • So what about your life, niamath? Can you compare to any dish?

This reply was deleted.