Let's discuss: MY WISH LIST

Hi, everyone! :) 

We all dream about many things in our life. And dreaming is a good thing when you make your dreams come true in reality. 

I'd like us to share our dreams and make a wish list of each member here and maybe in 10 years when you read this post, you'll see whether they become true or not. 

So, my wish-list is: 

1) To travel to at least 200 countries in this world and make a big map in my room where I can put flags to the cities and countries I've been to. 

2) To make many shelves in my room where I put all souvenirs from the countries I've visited.

3) To buy a house in New Zealand or India and spend my last days there 

4) To be free from prejudices 

5) To live the life I want not my parents and society wants 

6) To go to Georgia (going to make it real this summer) 

7) to ask god before I go to paradise or hell to make a space tour and see galaxies :) 

8) to see planet Earth from the space

9) to touch the whale 

10) to feed sharks 

11) to visit Antarctica 

12) to have my own library with more that 10 000 books

13) to keep my true friendship through years 

14) and happiness to my family 

maybe that's all. My wish-list is to be continued... If we have same dreams, let's do them together :) 

What about yours? 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I dream of being successful, I want to reach the goals I've planned about. I want to remove miseries, immorality from the world. I dream of being a teacher - and I'll always be ready to fight for my dream. No matter what.
    • and thanks a lot for your wishes _✿HONEY_BÉÉ✿_

It's up to us to bring the world back from hell isn't it?
    •  Fariha Iqbal, yes, it is)

Fariha Iqbal's Discussions
      Fariha Iqbal's Discussions | MyEnglishClub (MyEC), your page in English
    • You are lucky your wish/es is/are fulfilling.

• that's good :)
    •  Too ideal wishes, Fariha. Especially about the world :) This world is going to hell. So let's wish it good luck :) 

• My wish is to have enough money to visit as much countries as I want :)

• At the moment I am wishing, may I be able to fly like I used to see in dreams.

• My wish number 6 came true :) Hooray!!!

• There born a wish in my mind (or may be in heart), May I have the power to make the wishes of all fulfilled.

This reply was deleted.