Let's discuss: IF - 2

Hello, everyone :) 

Traditionally, a new game for our minds and English skills. Have you ever thought about the thing that if some things would disappear from our life we could turn our progress on another way? 

What if we couldn't have simple things we use every day? I suggest you to boost your imagination and think about it! I suggest you to create new scenarios of the world but WITHOUT some objects there.

The rules are simple: the one types about the future scenario of the world without one object and then suggests another object for the next scenario:) Let me be the first. And my word is EGGS :)

So, world without eggs.....hmmm

Once I woke up and I heard on news that  all eggs have just disappeared from the Earth. Roosters could leave their hopes for the future generations and hens got depressed. I thought that nothing bad happened, at least we have some other food to eat. 

I went to the shop and I found out that I couldn't buy any diary food or cake or my favorite ice-cream. So I added the members of the depressed persons as well as hens and roosters :( 

The only thing I could eat now was fish, meat, veggies and fruits. but that wasn't so fun :( Half of delicious dishes disappear and...and....."Oh, come on. We mustn't be slaves of our stomachs!" - I told myself but any way life on the Earth became not so tasty. 

But if we don't have eggs anymore, all hens and roosters can't have chicks and can't increase their population. So no chicken meat, no chicken soups and no other chicken dishes. That's a sad thing too. 

But as I see. that our depressive community would be increased by the fox's populations. I guess they would feel depressed, too :( 

If foxes feel depressed, they can't be so active and they can even die. If the die, then all English hunters will be sad, too. And if British are sad, this world will go messy.....

Eggs, please, don't disappear :) 

Next task is "Which world would we have if wood have disappeared?" 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•         "it feels so cold" i said trying to open my eye.

I was really scared that day when i look to my  window . Firstly, i think it is opened by winds that day but there's no window at all."oh my god" i said seeing my clothes ,my comb , my books and even me were on the floor.

I wear my clothes and go out no chairs on the hall.I open my TV . All news was talking about disappear of wood.Number of crimes were committed that day as no doors or windows.Government stopped working as no desks.Even supermarkets closes as no shelves.It was a catastrophic day . However,I was happy next day when all things return after having holiday.

"finally,I'm lucky that my door from iron and glass"i said.

shelves.it
    This domain may be for sale!
    • it's about disappear of wood . the previous forget to chooose topic so i take the next of head topic
    • Modather Hashim, I couldn't find the connection between your answer and this game. Can you help me? 

Modather Hashim's Discussions
      Modather Hashim's Discussions | MyEnglishClub (MyEC), your page in English
    •  setareh, and next? 

setareh's Discussions
      setareh's Discussions | MyEnglishClub (MyEC), your page in English
  • World without pen, oh then how am I supposed to write these sentences. How poets, authors are supposed to write their masterpieces. How fathers, children and lovers could write their letters to their beloved ones. How history could be written for posterity in order to learn many lessons from the past. How Mishaikh could have written that wonderful blog about pen.:D
    • What next Setareh?

• Next the world without Poets.
    • World without poets:
      Ah! there would not have been ROOMI, HAFIZ, IQBAL, GHALIB, FAIZ, KEATS, WORDSWORTH and number of others who had contributed a lot in world's literature. There would have not been the poetry, in resultant there would have not been the expression of love, further in result there would not have been love at all. I can't imagine a world without poets, so PLEASE POETS DO NOT DISAPPEAR FROM GLOVE..........FROM UNIVERSE...........

Next: WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THERE IS NO 'PEN'

• Life without TV would be in some ways better and in other ways boring. If there is no tv, family would spend more time together, kids would see no violence and we would not hear so many heartbreaking news. If there is no tv we will lose any chance of watching a good movie or a documentary or watching and listening to our favorite music.
  • world without women. It's an interesting one.
This reply was deleted.