Good evening, everyone. 

Finally I have some spare time and I can make up a cup of fresh milky coffee and read all I have in this lovely group from you, my dear EC friends!) 

Today I was searching for some images and I found one that made me think a lot about the feelings we have in our life.

Our emotional life and definite emotions are like the petals of the rainbow flower that is us. And Some people are as red as tulips, some are as white as a chamomile. It made me thinking about the comparison between human and flowers. 

I want to ask you - if you were a flower, which  one would you be? And don't forget to show us the picture and describe your flower. 

If I were a flower, i'd choose the tulip. It's my favorite flower and my little dream is to get a biiiiiiig bunch of tulips one day :) (once I got it and I want one more time) 

I chose the tulip because it's not so epic as a rose or other expensive flowers but when you look at at for a long period of time you understand that this flower is awesome - modest beauty, the variety of colors that can be on its petals, a light aroma and the perfect lines. 

I decided to check the "language of flowers" and I found out that "a tulip" means a great love, passion, happiness and good luck) It's a symbol of harmony and a perfect lover :)))) 

So, what about you? What is your flower? Share with us! 

Best regards, Bee 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Whatever the name you give to ROSE, it is always a ROSE.

• Well, If I get a chance to choose my favourite flower. I must say they are two. One grows in the grass. I have seen them in two colours, pink and yellow. But, I am sorry I don't know it's name! It has 4-5 petals. It is a short plant, a bit taller then the grass level. I saw yellow coloured flowers in my school primises  after every long vacation. And, we had pink coloured in our garden. And, one another flower is ' Kadhali chapa' don't know what it is said in English, I am sorry. It also has 4-5 petals, it is a tree-flower. One can ride on the tree and pluck some flowers. Though, you may find some under the tree. They have light fragrant, colour is light brown.

• I like all flowers.  There is no distinction.  But anyway some are prettier than others.

• Oh you' welcome.. :)

• My favorite flower is TULIPS. I don't know why but i like it a lot, most girls like roses but im not fond of them as i find tulips more fascinating. I like the combination of pink and purple tulips. The meaning of tulips is generally perfect love. Pink flowers express happiness and confidence, its a symbol of caring, attachment (not as strong as love, like the red ones)   while the purples symbolizes royalty. Purple can also be used to express admiration for a loved one.

2391873779?profile=original

• I am now getting, why the poets call ladies after flowers.

• Today my flower mood is like that: 

sunflowers.jpg

SUNFLOWERS! :D

• Can you tell us why Sunflower is so called?

• It looks like a sun full of yellow rays and colors :) little sunnies on the Earth!:)

• Can any one explain why rose are grown along with thorns?

This reply was deleted.