Great thoughts

Welcome to the "Great thoughts" storage where I will keep all quotes of the great people that made me think (and that I published here). 

To my mind we can endlessly discuss the splendid nature of humanity and the rainbow and palette of feelings, but I truly believe that there is nothing new in our behavior and life rules. If you are ready to learn everything by your own mistakes (and if you have enough health), then you'll spend your life overcoming and overcoming these mistakes. We have 2 eyes and 1 mouth and I think that we must watch and observe more than we talk :) 

Let's observe together. Maybe it helped you somehow once and It would be very interesting to know HOW! If you can, please, share!

I will appreciate if you will help me in filling this place with quotes that changed you somehow :) 

Thanks in advance!) 

I put this quote on my page because I would like many people to open their eyes and see all sides of the situation\person\problem, etc. being closed in our own experience, makes us mentally and sometimes physically handicapped. 

Be with your eyes and mind wide opened! ) 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Exactly !!!

• beautiful..........

• Thanks.

Here is another one:

Always remember my love is not so hard that I would prefer it to my EGO.

• “Once in a lifetime "True love" comes in your life. That is made just for you and you should not lose that chance of grasping it.” 

― Lovely GoyalI Love the Way You Love Me

• Happiness does not depend on what happens OUTSIDE of you but on what happens INSIDE of you. :)

what happens to you Outdide is tempory only while in the inside it can be Forever. ;) Dont focus in filling things in your outside (physical, money or any tangible things) just focus on developing the Inside of you such as ( respect, value, faith, love and charity) these things will make you happier. . ;)
  • It was so beautiful, I could not feel how and where my childhood was gone.

• Don't be Afraid 

Hesitation to take action.
    You know the answers to questions;
    But you never answer.
    Don't be afraid. 

Doubt about your skills.
    What's to doubt if you got talent? 
    What to doubt if can do it?
    Don't be afraid.

Fear of criticisms.
    You're being criticize and labeled;
    Do they know the true meaning of your work?
    Don't be afraid.

We are all great in our own ways: 
    May it be science, sports or arts,
    May it be speaking, listening or writing. 
    We all have something worth sharing.

No one is better than you, 
    Other than yourself; 
    "Just Believe" 
    And never be afraid.
    Copyright © 2009 James Callos Jordan

• " Time spent living in fear is like working overtime without pay!"

• And surely worthier is He, who has established the earth and watered it with running rivers; who has set mountains upon it and placed a barrier between the Two Seas (two waters sweet and sour which flow together but do not mingle).  Is there another God (Creator) besides Allah? Indeed, most of them are ignorant men.

Al Qura'an (26:61, Sura Namal (The Ant)

• When you are good to others, you are best to yourself.

Bejamin Fraklin

This reply was deleted.