Replies

• Dear Zahra,

I would like to say something much more unrelated. Ha ha ha! What I understand from this pic is that we can see one subject from different angels. Since we can see both ships and bridge in this pic, this came into my mind that is better to see one thing from different angels and not being limited by one special kind of thinking!

Wishing you well,
    Nafis
  • Hi Kamel

thanks so much for your nice words.

"bridge the gap" means "make a connection where there is much difference".thanks for sharing this idiom.i didn't know it.

i think we are bridging the gap between us in EC ,every now and then, through trying to interpret pics and words.when we see others' interpretations,we come to know how close our minds can be.collaboration makes our minds closer and closer.

thanks and have a nice time:)

kamel Adas said:
    Hi Zahra,

Nice picture.When we have a struggle or different cultures or opinions , we always try to bridge the gap between us.When i saw this picture, It comes to my mind this idiom.I think these pictures try to bridge the gap between two sides from the world , two cultures and Two people .
    Have a great day.
    Kamel
  • Hi Zahra,

Nice picture.When we have a struggle or different cultures or opinions , we always try to bridge the gap between us.When i saw this picture, It comes to my mind this idiom.I think these pictures try to bridge the gap between two sides from the world , two cultures and Two people .
    Have a great day.
    Kamel
  • my own idea:

i think if OUR SHIPS go in a row in harmony with the current of the water,we can make a bridge so that our journey and our other companions' journey will be much easier and more wonderful.
This reply was deleted.