Replies

• That's great that you checked the movie out on the Internet, Kay; I'm proud of you! Now you are one of only a few who knows what the movie is about! Yes, I think it is a brilliant movie about a true story of a teacher who loved his students and put their interests above his. The world needs more teachers like that! So, there is a strong message in the movie and at the movie discussion on Monday, I hope the students can tell me ... You would also love this movie! ;-)

• I can't see the pictures.
    • Katherine, I think it is because of your browser. When I use my Firefox browser to surf this website, I can't even upload pictures. But when I use my IE browser (Internet Explorer), I can upload pictures and attachments and even view the pictures. So, maybe you should look at getting another browser? Ask Cai Huibing to put you in contact with Meng Guimiao who may help you with some advice.

• Such a good teacher.
    • How do you know that, Katherine? You can only say that if you have watched the movie!

• This is a movie about an American teacher.I'm looking forward to watching shis movie.
    • Yes Xu Yang, you would not be disappointed! Just a pity there are not many teachers in our world as great as Mr Clark!

• I'm looking forward to watch it.

• Yes Helen, you won't be disappointed! I hope you would give me a good review at the next class comments for Monday's lesson (which I will only upload tonight). :)

• ok i will!Today i saw this movie.I was really moved by it.To be honest,i seldom saw this type of movie in the past.But today i enjoy it very much.It's the most wonderful.I also want to say a word to the teacher:you are wonderful,and i love you very much(just like i admire you).His perseverance let me feel shocked.Just i think,if we want to do something(maybe we don't believe ourselves) we must to do it.We must try to do it(like the teacher).Now i think i also believe myself that i can achieve my dream, even it is so hard i still can't give up.Come on!

This reply was deleted.