Replies

• The most special object of mine is a picture of my eider sister.When i went to university,i toke a picture from my sister,and put it into my wallet.Every time i see the picture as if i see my sister.The second special object is a toy of Pikachu,which is given from my elder sister.The Pikachu accompany with me everyday,as if my sister accompany with me.The third object is a toy given from my best friend when i was graduated from middle school.The three objects accompany with me everyday ,and they are important to me,so I will cherish them.
    • Thanks for the comment, Amy. It sounds to me you are a little superstitious by carrying those objects with you wherever you go; or am I wrong?! Well, I guess nothing is wrong with that. It is the same as a gf that wears her bf's ring on her finger to remind her of him (or his necklace or pendant around her neck, or bracelet around her wrist)! Btw, you didn't show me the picture of your sister! Remember to show me when we have class again! And I can't remember your third object - what kind of toy is that?! As you are keeping all three your objects with you, maybe you can show me again! ;-)

• Last class,we had shown our three most important things,one of my most important things is the book written by my adol who named Liu Tong,his book impressed me deeply,I know that the way of success can't be copied,but now I can have a dream at least beacuse of him .By this class,I learn that everyone has their own thing which is meaningful for them.everyone has their own stroy.IT's so interesting!
    • Thank you for your comment, Li Yaze. I understand why you only made the comment now as we had trouble signing up. But pse remember that from next week, comments must be made to each lesson BEFORE the class and not after! The students who make their comments after the class will get no marks toward their final semester grade.

Do you mean Liu Tong is your "idol"? And you mean everyone has their own "story", right?! Yes, there were interesting objects (like that one girl's boyfriend she brought to class!) and I enjoyed listening to all the different explanations as to why those objects were special to the students. Btw, I'm glad I wasn't that bf as I don't think it would be nice to be seen as an object by your gf ...!:)

• For example,my phone:There are a lot of memories about my family.And if i want to chat with my family i can use it to connect with my parents and others.So it's important to me.

• Wow Helen, you were not only the first member of your class group, but also to make the first comment! I am so impressed by you! Thank you.

I forgot to tell the class that the minimum length per comment is two lines. But I see you have done that anyway! Some students from the other classes who like to write, write long and interesting comments. At the end of the semester there is also a prize for the student who made the best comments through out the semester. Most students don't care about that, but there are always a few who like to write and I mostly enjoy their comments.

As to your comment today, I wonder what are your other two objects of interest .. Guess I have to wait for class tomorrow to hear what you say! :)

This reply was deleted.