Replies

• Speaking of bad habits,I think I have many bad habits,and one of the biggest bad habits for me is procrastination,I always wont do the things until the last minute,and always ,I cant do things well in emergency situations .Just like commenting the websit,if I have less time ,I always cant write a good comment,and if I have enough time to prepare,I can do it well and learn more.Another bad habit is spending much time browsing QQ messages,and it is sheer a waste of time.But I cant help doing it.It is really a bad habit.Maybe one day ,I am too busy with my homework ,and dont have time to do the habit ,then I will quit it.
    After reading the story about Joan and Emily ,I really sympathize with Joan .She is just shy ,but no one want to be friends with she .It is really sad.I am little like Joan,I am little shy ,and not outgoing,so I have few friends.Nobody want to be alone,and be kind to the person who is shy.At least dont isolate him/her.
    • Haha Amy, you don't look like a girl with bad habits! But you have always made your comments on the website; since you started the comments in week 8, you have never missed one comment. So, your procrastination isn't affecting the website (and I am so happy about that)! But spending time on qq ... well, I think most students have that habit. I guess you can work on that one ...! It is not a rule of life that shy people wouldn't have friends (or many friends). I think some shy people will attract more quality friends, because those friends can see that the friendship comes from the heart. I prefer shy friends than popular friends! :)

• if i were Emily ,i would accept her request.even if Emily has not talked with her before.joan just a little shy ,She is a quiet girl,she may not know how to communicate with others better.

I have read the second article,it is an article about bad habits,Everyone has his own bad habits,so as me ,Procrastination is one of my big problem,Until the last moment i will not to do it,this is a bad habbit,i know,ang i also want to change,But procrastination plagued me for a long time,it has a lot of harm,When the deadline for something,I have to do it, and I'll do it,So I do it in a hurry,May affect the quality of the things I do,i know it ,But I have not change this bad habit yet .

• Haha Li Xinlan, I am not surprised to read what you aid about procrastination ... Guo Hongtai said she has a similar habit ... so, now I understand why you and the other two nearly missed the class last time ..! Yes, I think you need to unlearn this bad habit quickly before it'll cost you more in future! I am however happy to see that this habit hasn't influenced your comment on this website and that you are usually on time! ;-)

• I'm sorry to be late for class .I will not  make this mistake again.I volunteered for the English class.and i will learn English well,I will also comment on time,it can exercise my reading and writing.

• I'm not a girl who has a pleasant personality.But when i stay with my friends,we always have a good time full of smile.And when i meet someone first time ,i also not afraid or embarrassed.So the problem is not the personality.It's on your heart.If you really want to do something,i think there will be nothing can stop you.I sighed when i ssaw the word "bad habits".Because there are too many to count.Of course i kknow this is not a good thing to be proud of.My point of view is everyone has weaknesses and advantages.I must try my beast to develop my advantages instead of correct my shortcomings.The above views are my personal opinion.
    • O, come on, Tiffany, I think you are a pleasant girl with a nice personality! Okay, okay, maybe I don't know you well enough ...! :) Yes, maybe the problem is within the person, but I think the biggest problem is with the one who doesn't accept another person because of some prejudices (maybe they think they are better than others, or more good looking' or not so poor, etc). So, it sounds like you have bad habits! I'll ask you tomorrow to tell us about some! Btw, thank you for your own opinions; that's what I hope all the students would do here! ;-)

• Just i think Emily will become good friends with Joan.From the passage,i think Emily is passionate girl.And she will help the another girl and give her more careful.So that the shy girl can become active day by day.Then the second discussion,defferent people all have plenty of bad habits.such as my bad habits that i also have  more or less bad habits.I often feel so tired and i can't focus my atention to do a thing.I think i must change my bad habit if i want to success.I also believe myself.

• Wang Xiaoxu, we missed you from the last few classes; really! Hope you will return soon. What is your bad habit - feeling tired? That can't be a bad habit! Maybe it is only because you study too much and too late in the evenings! Maybe you should sleep more! ;-)

• Everyone has a bad habit, but not everyone can realize their own bad habits. Therefore some people's bad habits will always exist, and some people will timely to correct their bad habits. However, to correct a bad habit is not easy. You need to have a firm belief, then, step by step to try to correct it. In this process, most people will choose to give up, but few people will change the bad habits successfully, so to say, the most important factor to change bad habits is a firm belief.
This reply was deleted.