Replies

• Habits really needs some time, but the bad habit once it is very difficult to correct it. And some people sometimes don't realize that they have formed a bad habit, don't take him seriously, so it is a bad habit of growth provides favorable conditions. For the bad habits, I agreed that the said in the article, first of all should be aware of their bad habits, and continue to correct, it is often put on the heart, always push myself to correct it, can also be by urging students around promoting to correct their bad habits, their persistence heart, and continue to adhere to. Believe in yourself, one day will be successful.
    • Yes, that is true, Zhang Yingying, that a bad habit once formed, is very difficult to change or correct later. But you are also correct in that one should be aware of some bad habit(s) before one can contemplate correcting it. Those who do not know about their bad habits, or who do not want to admit having bad habit(s), would not see the need to change or correct.

• I feel so sorry for Joan,because she is so lonely.She is so shy that she can not get along well her friends.I think Emily can help her.Because she knows how to change her.After that she will be a pretty and outgoing girl,she will get many friends.Everyone has own habits.One of my bad habits is indolence.At weekends i am so lazy that i will stay at home all the day.I have wasted so much time,so i have made up my mind to break this habit.I will come up with a plan and follow through.Even though there will be setbacks,i will overcome them,then i will be a diligent girl.
    • Well Yao Zengjun, it appears that Emily was more concerned about what her other friends would say; so, I don't know whether she would help Joan. But, btw, one doesn't have to be pretty to make many friends; if a person is attractive from the inside, they would also be popular and attract others! Oh, and I see you would make a plan to break the bad habit of idleness just as Guo Hongtai would plan to break the habit of procrastination ..!

• Joan and Emily should be good friends,at the same time they recognize some trait in the other that complements their own personality.Joan can help Emily overcome shyness and timidity.I look forward to seeing they can with each other vehemently.

As for the bad habits,I must admit this exists in everybody.For me I like to study while listening to music at the same time,ever since I was a little kid.Bad habits always interfere with our lives.If possible,we’d better change our bad habits which will be useful for our future.

• Wow Zhu Qianfeng, this time you remembered to visit the website early; I'm glad for you! Well, listening to music while studying can't be that bad as you have passed your exams and are now already at university! But you are indeed right about changing bad habits before it is too late to change! One big problem though, is that many people do not regard some of their bad habits as bad that it should change .. Oh, btw, Emily is not shy!

• For me,I think my biggest bad habit is dilatory and lazy.I always don't things until the last 1 minute when I have to do it.It always embarrassde me because when other people ask me about what I should do,I always have nothing to say.To break this bad habit,I think I should make a plan about what I should do everyday an do as I planed.About the story,I think she should open herself and talk to others.Because people are social animals,no one can leave alone.And to other girls,I think they should take care of her not refuse,because every people have their own character.

• Guo Hongtai, you were first today; thank you for the comment! I noticed you have given yourself some advice of breaking that bad habit - now you must just listen to yourself! We also refer to that phenomenon as 'procrastination'. The saying goes: "procrastination is the thief of time"! I see you have given Joan some advice too; appears to me you like giving out advice ..! ;-)

• Thanks for your reply.I know procrastinstion is a bad habit,but I always lazy to do things..I will try to break that.About the girl,I think there are many "Joan" around us,and I just hope everyone can understand others have a happy life.

This reply was deleted.