Lesson Schedule March to June 2014

Hi Everyone! Well, please find attached your lesson schedule for this semester, March to June 2014 (Week 4 to 16). I hope that there would be sufficient exercises to satisfy your eagerness to improve your language skills further! If you can't read the attachment, kindly let me know and I'll copy and paste it here.

Please take note of the NOTE in the very first paragraph. From Week 4 we will use the first 5 minutes of every Wednesday class to hear about the latest news bulletin here on EC [ http://edition.englishclub.com/category/listening-news/ ]

Lesson Schedule Class 12-1+2 - March to June 2014.odt

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • You are welcome, Li Zhiping. You have my qq number, or if you want to chat in person, I'll see you in class. You decide. It'll be good. ;-)

• It's clear at a glance,thanks for your arrange and preparation,new semester is coming!

• Thanks for commenting, Fan Yixin. Yes, news can be quite boring at time! But this is not an ordinary news site and the reports Tara's choosing is quite interesting. Did you know you can also access the BBC, Al Jazeera, VOA and Russia Today on that news link. And they're all in English! I think the English they speak on the Al Jazeera news site is the best for our students as they are not mother tongue speakers and their accents are clearer! See here: http://www.englishclub.com/listening/radio.htm

• Yes, the new website is indicative of a new beginning for us all! Let's hope many of our students would benefit through taking part in all the many activities here. Those who are serious about English would surely improve their language skills substantially! Yes, come Monday! :)

• Thank you,teacher.The content of this semester is really abundant,I think we can get a lot of fun in class,And this semester must be an unforgettable one for us,See you next week,teacher.

• I'm glad you like it. Now I just hope all the lessons would go off well and that the class would benefit by it all. But I guess the class would like the lessons for week 8a and week 16a most ...! ;-)

This reply was deleted.