Replies

• Very useful.  Thera a lot of words that we barely can pronounce them!.
  •  

Hi Dear Tara,

I am always glad to participate in your challenges.

Here is mine,

• Excellent!

Did you say, "You are draining my patience?" This is a great example sentence. I just want to make sure you used the "ing" form of the verb "drain". It almost sounds like you are saying "you are drain".  

•  

Dear Tara,

Firstly, let me explain a little issue,

I am trying to avoid taking your time as replying every single comment,

I know well that you are always short on time.

I am wanting to begin with thanking for your last words about me in Be Newscaster,I am really honored.

When you can be making a huge effort for us , we must do more than this, if we really want to learn. I hope I could be enough to explain myself.

So I can come the second point, I was trying to say; You are trying my patience? I had pronunced "ing" but sounded very weak for hearing.

Dear Tara,

You are amazing job here, thank you a million times for providing us to notice what problem are and what our weakness were. To be realized what's happening in english is a matter of which I consider very important. I will be always hearing your advices during speaking english.

With a great appreciation,

-Selma-

• Thanks Selma! You're so sweet. I love seeing how devoted people are to learning and improving their English language skills. It's remarkable. 

Let's try the sentence again with the word "trying". Try should rhyme with "cry". Trying should rhyme with crying. 

• I see a lot of patients every day since I'm a doctor, but I never run out of patience with them:)) Thanks!

• Thanks for pointing out the spelling difference! I hope others will try recording your excellent example sentence.
This reply was deleted.