Dear

I am fine, I am from Viet Nam.  English is one languge all on the word now because everybody have to learn English . I learn english very bed because I speak prnouciation fall. I know MyEC when I search information English on the internet, I am very like  web it. I want to meet many friends  in the word . Today I am working at Natinal veterinary Company at Viet Nam. I am Vet.

My Company produce many product for animal. ... Can you guide me to learn engnlish . Thank to you. Have nine a day

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am nadira and I am a sri lankan

I acquired  Englsih  by practising it every day.

I had the habit of reading english story books , as a toddler.

I devveloped my vocabulary  throgh  reading listening to  news  films  dramaand  day to day conversations.

I try listening to  CNN or BBC New  every day . I learn new words phrases, and also  I love listening to the  accents of native speakers..

• Deat Ngo Duc

do try your hand in voice recording, the text you have written for this discussion ....

I am sure you can practise you r speaking skill through this  group ....

•  I am a Vet  from Viet Nam. and I am very well.  English is one language used all over the world, every body should know and  learn English . My English is very weak , as my pronunciation.I found MyEC when I searched information  for English on the internet, I  very much  like to be online and  meet many friends .all over the world.Today I am working at National Veterinary Company at Viet Nam. I am Vet.

My Company produces many products for animal. ... Can you guide me to learn engnlish . Thank you. Have nice a day

Deat Ngo duc

Permit me for correcting  little errors.

Why not no voice record it. All the best to you 

NAdira

• Dear MyMC
This reply was deleted.