Here are the aims of this group:----------
1. Exchanging culture globally.
2. Improving our English speaking skills.
3. Removing the barrier to be a good communicator.
4. Understanding My communication style.
5. Understanding effective Body language.
6. Getting Evaluation and Giving feedback.
Every Friday(Time Zoon: + 9) we meet by Zoom.
- Korea: 10 pm. (GMT+9)
- India: 6.30 pm. (GMT+5:30)
- Bangladesh: 7 pm. (GMT+5.00)
- Malaysia: 9 pm (GMT+8)
- Saudi Arabia:4 pm (GMT+3)
- Germany: 2 pm (GMT+1)
- Turkey: 4 pm (GMT +3)
- Argentina: 10 am (GMT -3)
Word of the day.
Phrasal Verbs with “Drop”
Drop in/by, Drop off
8- Jan- 2021
Phrasal Verbs with “Fall”
Fall apart, Fall Down
Phrasal Verbs with “Give”.
Give out, Give in, Give away, Give up.
Phrasal Verbs with “Go”
Go out (with), Go ahead
Word of the day: During the meeting, we will learn about those words and try to use them during the conversation.
22.00 – 22.15
Introducing New Members / Guests.
Introducing Words of the day.
(Each group has Max 5 participants during this session)
You will be asked about “today’s topic”. Allocated time is 3 min for each.
22.45 - 22.55
Everyone will be asked several questions regarding today's speeches. (funny & Engaging with all participant).
22.55 – 23.00
Guest/New member will share their experience regarding the meeting.
- Time may vary according to the number of participants.
Meeting ID: 604 086 1118
For reducing the waiting time to speak we decided to create zoom rooms/groups having a maximum of 5 participants.
For example, if the total participants are 20 people there will be 4 rooms (this only applies to prepared speech sessions).
One interest participant will be assigned to lead that room/group during the prepared speech session.