Here are the aims of this group:----------
1. Exchanging culture globally.
2. Improving our English speaking skills.
3. Removing the barrier to be a good communicator.
4. Understanding My communication style.
5. Understanding effective Body language.
6. Getting Evaluation and Giving feedback.
Inforamtions about Club:
- English skill level of the club members: Beginner to Advance.
- Every Friday we meet by Zoom (both audio and video are okay)
- We have plans (things that we will be discussing during the meeting) for each session at least one month in advance.
- All interested learners are most welcome.
- Here everyone is simultaneously a teacher and a learner
Every Friday(Time Zoon: + 9) we meet by Zoom.
- Korea: 10 pm. (GMT+9)
- India: 6.30 pm. (GMT+5:30)
- Bangladesh: 7 pm. (GMT+5.00)
- Malaysia: 9 pm (GMT+8)
- Saudi Arabia:4 pm (GMT+3)
- Germany: 2 pm (GMT+1)
- Turkey: 4 pm (GMT +3)
- Argentina: 10 am (GMT -3)
Jan- 2021- Plan:
Word of the day.
Phrasal Verbs with “Drop”
Drop in/by, Drop off
8- Jan- 2021
Phrasal Verbs with “Fall”
Fall apart, Fall Down
Word of the day: During the meeting, we will learn about those words and try to use them during the conversation.
22.00 – 22.15
Introducing New Members / Guests.
Introducing Words of the day.
(Each group has Max 5 participants during this session)
You will be asked about “today’s topic”. Allocated time is 3 min for each.
22.45 - 22.55
Everyone will be asked several questions regarding today's speeches. (funny & Engaging with all participant).
22.55 – 23.00
Guest/New member will share their experience regarding the meeting.
- Time may vary according to the number of participants.
Will be announced:
For reducing the waiting time to speak we decided to create zoom rooms/groups having a maximum of 5 participants.
For example, if the total number of participants is 20 people there will be 4 rooms (this only applies to prepared speech sessions).
One interest participant will be assigned to lead that room/group during the prepared speech session.