I think the first, we have to get more vocabularies, then we can gain self-confident in speak. But we always forget all new words after short time not use it. So how we can use it frequently in life to never forget it?

Hope to learn from your experiences and precious opinion for this subject.

I want to say Deeply Thanks for all your contributes to fulfill this discussion. I wish summarize all lesson from your comments to some important point: from the most important to the second and the rest of all...

1) Listening :

-Easy materials English (fairy tales, short stories) : learn in natural way like native kids.

-English Songs : listen to get familiar with common phrases.

2) Speaking : by some ways:

-Read out loud: new words you pick, short news, 

-Singing : practice accent, and memorize common phrases.

-Record your voice : revise mistakes by listening again.

3) Reading:  Any thing you feel like and summarize what you read in your conversation and discussion.

4) Writing : 

- Chatting with friends.

- Every time you write, focus on proper grammar and punctuation at all time.

- Hard work with grammar.

Bonus:

** Find the reason why do you want to be fluent in English speaking

** Keep up positive attitude in learning.

** not to be afraid make mistakes.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Pagali, Thanks for your comment.

Yes, of course. You have to do anything in positive way and with happiness. Otherwise it will be died soon. Even with yourself. Positive live is the best way.

Ya, just say that I understand what you meaned, and I do agree with you, we should be left the Shyness by any probbaly way. Then we can do anything what we want.

But the problem is posed here that is HOW? What we should to do to leave it quitely? I think it has some difficult.

Have fun.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Wow, very clearly guides dear Cyrill. I'm with you

My note book is full filled by precious tips of you. Im really thanks.

You know, some time I can’t leave the dictionary book just for a while because when I look up some words there, with their meanings, synonym, and examples give me some more new words, then I find them and get more the new words…. It is very interested in …sometime I feel that I can’t stop it, maybe I’m greedy. But then, the number of new words is very much….make me easier to forget.. :(

Now, I remembered: figure out the frequent the word is used. Everytime I encount it, try to recall its meaning, pronounciation, spelling and, most importantly, the phrases and sentences associated with it

Have nice day Cyrill !!

• Ya, same and big problem of us have to be solved. so finally, Reading is the best way and dictionary is the tooling book like Cyrill said above. :)

I just use Oxford dictionary book and internet. I will try on Macmillan English Dictionary

Thanks for sharing dear :P

• Nice to meet you Slawomir :)

Thanks for your sharing ! 

Best wish.

Scarlett.

• Hi Cyrill, I do agree with you, exactly that trapped us about finding new words. 

Follow you, I put my mind one aim that I will read some material, because in that, the associated of word seem to be logical and easier to use in conversation frequently, then just find the word I need, and pick the word identical. Beside, control the time to look up on Dictionary to let it not get endless.. :)

Thanks again for sharing your experience to me and some friends care about that in here. :)

• Dear Sakshi, 

You are very lovely Sis, :) Thanks for your comment. Ya, I'll try to take advance of all to improve myself. and you too, please beside me and we will do it together dear! we are same team :D hehehe...

:) love you Sis,

• This reply was deleted.
    • Dear Melanie Stone,

I don't know how to say enough thanks for you! I respect your way to teach and to learn about language.

Yes, As you said Reading, Singing (not belong to all songs because they don't always use perfect English)...I shouldn't just focus on one aspect.  I need to listen, speak, read and write every day. As for chatting online, it's important to always be conscious of language and try to use proper grammar and punctuation at all times. 

I will follow your way, ya, nothing to be afraid, go through it!

I'm really grateful for your encourage me with all your kind guides. I will try my best!

• Dear sweet girl Ha :)

I alway appreciate all your kind advice dear :)

Oh, How interesting experience of you! hihi, I have not any birds, so I think I will talk with myself in the mirror, just have to be careful if anyone can see me while I'm autism....LOL...(hihi, im jokking)

I 'll follow you, pick 5 new words per day and remind always in speaking and all of skill and get the meanings, the examples, synonyms. ( I remembered )

Do you think exchange them with friends is the great idea? :)

Send to you my "Big Thanks" for your support. I will keep moving forward always... This is Promise. :)

have pleasant time dear Ha. see you soon.

• I have the same problem ..

I'm trying to memorize the vocabulary by listening but sometimes it doesn't help me ( the vocabulary ) I can not recall it to my mind when i'm speaking .. 

I read what Nafis and Ednardo said , it can help .. 

thank you Scarlett :) 

• Welcome and thanks Mouna Ali for droping by and leave your comment here,

hihi, same problem with us, let's practice together and follow all kind advice here Mouna, hope you will get good result soon.

Have fun. 

This reply was deleted.