Hello guys,
I have a question: "When you buy something new like cell phone, TV, new programme.. Do you use guide with the instructions to get more familiar with it? Or do you rely on your technical abilities and consider something like this useless?"

I decided to ask because I am now user of Windows 8.1 and I found manual with instructions very useful even though firstly I was like...pfff easy peasy..no need of reading it :D

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Life would be so easy Masood, if we had manual how to live. PLus it would be also boring, dont you tink so? I like unpredictable things etc. do m satisfied :-)

• If one has ability and proper knowledge of the  mechanism of a thing than one can manage

without a manual. For me an instruction or a manual is very necessary.  Without manual I

can not fit or solve problems. Sometimes in addition to a manual I need help from expertise

too.   

• Sathi, I fully agree that those Engineers with technical knowledge have it easier :-) Great you use them and thank you for your comment.

• I just read them in case of any problem although I'm still looking for the Rubik's cube instructions.
    • Estanis - freedom :-) lool I hope your brain will deal with Rubik cube, you are smart enough :-D thanx for your comment

• I read instructions, manuals first.

• Woow, great we have here somebody like you, Coral. M too much eager that curiousity kills the manuals reading :-D

• I think it works both ways.I don't really take out time to read instructions especially for practical devices like phones but then the pain actually pays off when you need to share knowledge with someone.but then aren't terms and condition articles like manuals? They are usually a boring read
    • Okeke, thanx for your comment and I agree wtih you because it is soooo time-taking and boring plus terms of use it is another chapter I bet nobody reads them and everybody just agree :-D and dunno even with what..

• Areal,

lool thanx for not calling me lazy again. Btw m the same, first of all I want to find my best way how to work with above described devices and when I am lost - ok then I admit.. ehm ehm, I should read sth about it :-D thanx for participating!

This reply was deleted.