Speaking practice for advanced students

Hi, I am looking for a person with advanced knowledge of English interested in regular live chats via skype (no camera,female preferably) because I don't have any opportunities to use the language and I want to maintain my English level. Besides, I like meeting new people and learning about other cultures.

I am happily married so I am not here for flirting ;)

If you are interested give me your skype ID or send a message and we'll discuss the details.

J.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• HELLO I HAVE TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH BECAUSE OF IELTS EXAMS . I NEED THIS CERTIFICATE FOR MY JOB , I AM A DOCTOR PLEASE ADD ME , MY SKYPE NAME IS APOSTOLOSSSSSS

• Hi,

I'm Looking for someone with who I can practice my English speaking. I hope my partner share the same passion and interest with me, so we can improve English speaking together.

I believe the best way to learn English is talking and talking again. 

I’m open, straightforward and easygoing.

My Skype ID: david.feng79

Sincerely

•  I would prefer to have female friends here and definately those with advanced or higher level of english. I teach intermediate students so I need higher level to benefit from conversations.

Thank you for taking interest in my post.

regards,

j.

• Hello Joanna,

sounds great, I`m Katharina and I`m also looking for a live chat. I`m not sure, if my English is good enough, so it`s up to you.

Regards

Katharina

• my id is
    ishaq-sohan
This reply was deleted.