What Does EC Mean to You?

Hello, My friends.. 

I just wanted to ask this question, because I've recently noticed that there are many of members here who -I felt- are unaware of how they can use EC...

Frequently, I am invited to participate in Writing Challenges or to other grammatical blogs or similar topics related to learning, which are great and notable activities of EC's many different activities.

But to be more particular and answer my discussion's main question, I need to say that:

To me, EC is my favorite hangout where I like to spend my free time, and keep in touch with practicing and using my English, because English is like they describe it "if you don't use it, you will lose it". It's my favorite Social Network as well, where I enjoy communicating with people, who I like, from around the world and having a relieving time off..

Of course, learning new grammar, vocabulary, idiom, or phrasal verb is a great thing which I will always need in order to get more improved. But as to me, I'd like to have such activities unconsciously and in a less concentrating way during my usual communication with people here...

Less frequently and from time to time, I visit the Learn English section to check some certain topics or to review some grammar in some cases.

That's I wanted to share with all of you here in order to introduce my excuse for my poor participation in your grammatical or learning-English topics...

Now, it's your turn to tell us what EC means to you?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'd like also to add to information that:

EC is a great place to learn, practice, spend lovely time, meet nice people, and get good friends and partners. But it all depends on how you use it..

To help more about how to get the most of EC, this is the best blog that I have ever read here which can help you a lot in this field.. 

How to Get the Most out of EC's Community?

Thanks for reading, and you are welcome to share us your opinion about this topic :)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• OMG, Mishaikh.. 

I haven't thought that we can learn wisdom here.. How is that???

Mishaikh said:

For me EC is a world of learning knowledge and wisdom.

Mishaikh's Discussions
    Mishaikh's Discussions | MyEnglishClub (MyEC), your page in English
  • For me EC is a world of learning knowledge and wisdom.

• Friends from around the globe, Salem... this is a high point that you can not find it in any other site... you can add people randomly on facebook or skype of course, but it will seem aimless to add people that you have no idea what to share with them in this way.. It is a place where we've come from around the world to share only one purpose.. English Language.. 

Thanks for passing by, Salem :) 

SaLeM said:

To me . EC means making friends , developing my English skills ,etc .

Hello, My friends..  I just wanted to ask this question, because I've recently noticed that there are many of members here who -I felt- are unaware o…
  • To me . EC means making friends , developing my English skills ,etc .

• Thank you so much AG.

• Bravo, Serene... 

you have said it very shortly and very elaborately.. 

Yes, Exactly that's what I wanted to say :D

Serene said:

To me -EC means to spend time with lot of happiness for learning purpose.

Hello, My friends..  I just wanted to ask this question, because I've recently noticed that there are many of members here who -I felt- are unaware o…
  • To me -EC means to spend time with lot of happiness for learning purpose.

• you are right, asd.. 

For me, here is more fun than facebook or any other place.. 

It's nice to have you also here with us, asd.. 

Thanks for your comment :) 

asd said:

I feel that this place is suitable for all people to know each other and share knowledge. I am proud of staying with you, and thank all those who read these words of mine and commented .....

• I feel that this place is suitable for all people to know each other and share knowledge. I am proud of staying with you, and thank all those who read these words of mine and commented .....

• Dear Bijan, 

Nice to see you here :D

I am very happy to have a comment of a new comer on my discussion. Seriously, there was a great tendency to dedicate this blog to new members here, when I wrote this....  I wish you have fun with us and I wish you find here useful, and meet nice people.. I am happy for you that you could meet our nice members here and know them very fast.. you must be very smart to know where exactly you go.. 

Thanks for your comment and have a good day :)

Bijan said:

Dear AG, 

English Club means for me a nice website for learning English. 

I have been on EC for nearly two weeks, but I have learned a lot of English subjects easily. 

Now, I think by myself, I wish I could find here two years ago. 

Every time, I have a grammar question, Tanya and Danny answer me soon. 

Thanks to English Club, 

Bijan

This reply was deleted.