Replies

• easy-going (im easy to talk to)

open-mind( i'd like to know or learn all kinds of curture)

lazy-bones( too lazy to have breakfast always)

smart ( i guess all of the Gemini are smart lol````)

honest( never lie to people)
    • Never lie? Don't believe.....

• Let me see what I can write here.....

1- Curious (too much!!)

2- Broad-minded

3- Quick-tempered

4- Picky

5- Perfectionist

6- Lazy (I should add this, I am lazy sometimes)

It made me think, thanks Tety-chan... :))

• Hi Yas-chan! Sometimes it's very nice to think about our personalities, isn't it? But it's so easy to find good features of our characters and have a talk about them....But what about negative ones? Are we so positive? I tried to find some really bad traits in my character, but I failed....LOL.....What is it? Can't we evaluate ourselves in a proper way?

• You are right Tety-chan, nobody is perfect and of course I have some bad personal characteristics..... just a few! kekeke

Let me think.... hmmmm... I mentioned about being quick-tempered, sometimes I can't help it. But, later I regret the thing I did. I hope my friends can understand me. =P

Like Anele, I am also bitchy with the people who deserve it. By the way, in EC a person deserves to be behaved this way, and I am really gonna do this soon!!! I am angry when I see his/her comments!!!!!

I am not punctual, always the last person to arrive... lol

• Got a new enemy again?

• Dear Yase.........overcome your no. 4 else, you won't catch your prince and would stay a maiden for the rest of your life.

• Anele, haven't you realised I am not picky when it comes to be friends with people? I can show you a proof: I am even Atomic Old Lady's hostile friend!

• Just don't be picky with boys...........I don't want you to become an old spinster!  Otherwise, who will inherit your STUNNING BEAUTY, dear?

• I feel envy...Your friends are happy enough to have you as a friend!

This reply was deleted.