EnglishClub's social network
Hi everyone! ^_^
Checking photo collections in my netbook made me think of the words for the pictures. However, I found it not too easy to find the correct words. What about you? I've checked the answers. The answer of each picture is one English word except number 5. Let me know your idea or guessing. :))
* Participants have already found the answers and I wrote them at the bottom of each picture. Hence, you can guess yourself before looking at the answers. Thank you. ^^
1. This is the easiest one. What is the color of the pen beside dark grey and maroon?
2. What is the word for the cup-shaped object in this picture which used to roast chicken and corn? Well, this is actually not its function.
3. Please guess the word for the object by the arrow.
4. This one can be burned. What do you think it is?
5. He is sitting on the bench and shaking it, so what kind of bench is this? The answer would be three words.
ANSWER: SWING GLIDER BENCH
So, how is it? Do you know the words I asked? Let me know about it. Thank you so much for your time.
Have a blessed new week! ^_^
--- *** ---
New words I learned from participants. :)
Add a Comment