EnglishClub's social network
My dear firiends! Here I am again with five other expressions for you to guess. Again, you should replace a phrasal verb with a single word (that is neither a phrasal verb nor an idiom) without googling or looking up your dictionaries. I think it will be my last blog about idioms and next time I will think up something different for you. I will be glad to hear your ideas about kind of tasks you would like to get. All your wishes will be taken into account.
And now, here are five other sentences.
1. Next month our company's president will step down and we will have to elect a new one.
2. Although John is said never to have cracked a book, he did manage to graduate from the college.
3. Not having been to the convention, my associate asked me to fill him in.
4. Jack set out to compete for the large scholarship grand.
5. This agreement is not drawn up correctly.
Add a Comment