EnglishClub's social network
If you are from a hot humid region and have a plan to go/visit to a cold country/place i.e. Europe during winter season then there are some tips or information for you!
1. An umbrella is so essential, you may can not thing about it before reaching here! So, get an umbrella in your luggage. And, It must be strong enough. I know a big size umbrella is tough to bring but take at least a medium size than small size. Remember, in any European country, it is better if you get your umbrella along with you always because rain can come anytime.
2. Buy a coat that is waterproof: Yes, buy a waterproof coat/jacket and it must have lining inside. I know, I know you may not find an appropriate winter coat/jacket in your part but do not worry, you just get a waterproof coat or jacket along with some sweaters ( not too thin, okay?).
3. Not too heavy luggage: In Europe you may stay in apartment hotels where you usually get kitchen facility. But, there ( at least some of them ) elevators may not be installed. So, if you are planning to stay in apartment hotels instead of as usual hotels then think about your luggage weight. Because, there (and maybe in hotels too) you will find no one who helps you with your luggage like Bangkok or Singapore or any other Asian countries.
4. Take more photocopies: Yes, you need to take/get your necessary papers' more photocopies. Because in a new place you may not find where you can get/make photocopies of your documents.
5. Get some papers, note books, pens and pencils: If you are from Asia or Africa, you must be perplexed finding the costing of everything! So, I think it is just unnecessary to buy notebooks, writing pads, pens/pencils in Europe for some days. My suggestion is get them from your country to save your money.
6. Take some pairs of shoes: It must be in your must to do list. Please do not forget to bring some pairs of shoes instead of sandals ( sandals, yes, for going to washroom only not for going outside)!!! lol Your shoes must be good quality goods. You may spend some more money in this purpose. Your shoes should have good soul, I prefer shoes that have half inch heel, I would not recommend you high heeded no matter if you are a damn smart lady, no way! Look, you need to buy winter time shoes in abroad I mean in Europe, if you will stay when it snows, okay?
7. Dear, now people are in Europe almost from every corner of the world. So, do not get panic thinking you will not get your own cuisine. Most probably you will get, just need to know where you can get it! But, if you want to bring something special then take it.
8. Get your medicine: If you take any medicine take it with you. You can also get a prescription from your doctor before your journey. Here, seeing a doctor means you must take an appointment in prior and you can not buy some medicine without a prescription. So, take your medicine and get some more as precaution if you need them (But of course I wish you good health), i, e, medicine for normal fever, headache, cold, allergy....like this.
9. Hat, Hand gloves, shocks, Maflar ( that we put around our neck), leggings, inner: Bring them! They are so essential here! If you do not have, you must suffer, so get them.
10. If you walk when it snows, you must be careful. But you must be more careful when snows or dew gets hard (actually it happens if it snows or dew drops at night or late night then early morning it feels so hard like as glass...so it becomes very slippery early in the morning), So, look first before stepping and wear proper shoes, do not walk fast, very important tips is, feel the ground before taking a step, okay!
11. lol....you may find dog's pee or stool on some roads...(of course sometimes and not everywhere, maybe in outskirts)...and in the gardens/ under the roadside plants... so, it is better have a look.
I may add some more points if I can remember anything. And, please feel free to add some points who are from Europe or did travel.
Add a Comment