Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, one by one.
Charles  MacKay  (1814-1889) Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds

My Tweets

Josef Essberger commented on Onee-chan’s tweet
"Yes, get well soon. I trust it is no more than flu 🌻"
Jul 21
Josef Essberger commented on Shaheen’s tweet
"Usually used in plural, and "have qualms", for example: Twitter has no qualms about censoring people."
Jul 21
Josef Essberger commented on Mohammad’s tweet
"How you add that flag to your Tweet? All HTML?"
Jun 2
Josef Essberger commented on Shaheen’s tweet
"All of those can be found from Word of the Day at:
May 27
Josef Essberger commented on Adriano Martelli’s tweet
"haha. Fed up WITH reading proverbs..."
May 26
Josef Essberger tweeted
Tell me who you go with and I'll tell you who you are.
May 25
Josef Essberger tweeted
When all's said and done, far more is said than done.
May 24
Josef Essberger tweeted
Two heads are better than one.
May 23

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Comments

• Hi Mr. Josef..thank for accepting my friend request...
  • Good morning Mr. Josef ,

Thanks alot for giving us the chance to communicate in English  and to help each other to improve our language.

Have a nice day !2382084531?profile=original

• nice picture.
  • 2382031057?profile=original
  • 2381987006?profile=originalGood morning Josef..and thanks for MY EC.
  • Hi Dear Josef,

Since the day I started my new job I do not visit myenglish club regularly. But I am here to greet you and tell you that I miss you.

Regards

• Hi Mr. josef, thanks for my request to become yourfriend was accepted. So I would like to join you to practice my english skill by conversation or chatting.
  • hi would u hcekc why i cant chat with others plz

i will waithing for u

• Mr Josef

About Me

Cambridge

Status

Native English Speaker

English level

Fluent

Other languages spoken

French, Thai

Skype user?

Favourite book, movie, song/band etc [in English!]

Frantic

My Favourite Saying(s) [in English!]

Two plus two still makes four.

We want MyEC to be an online community where people are respectful and respected.

Please report any inappropriate content, spam, and threatening or harassing behavior.

My Latest Activities

Josef Essberger commented on Onee-chan’s tweet
"Yes, get well soon. I trust it is no more than flu 🌻"
Jul 21
Josef Essberger commented on Shaheen’s tweet
Jul 21
Josef Essberger and said masood are now friends
Jun 20
Josef Essberger commented on Mohammad’s tweet
"How you add that flag to your Tweet? All HTML?"
Jun 2
Josef Essberger and Ahmad are now friends
Jun 2
Josef Essberger commented on Shaheen’s tweet
"All of those can be found from Word of the Day at:…"
May 27
Josef Essberger commented on Adriano Martelli’s tweet
"haha. Fed up WITH reading proverbs..."
May 26