My Tweets

dara gino liked Rocio de los Angeles Hernandez Loyo's profile
1 hour ago
dara gino commented on Hongbin’s tweet
"Hongbin, wo xihuan shuohua, I would really love to, I want to improve my poor Chinese language. I also hope to be one of your friends. Thanks."
23 hours ago
dara gino liked RandallGregory's profile
Thursday
dara gino tweeted
Which one killed the cat, curiosity or care?
Thursday
dara gino commented on Huda Ali’s tweet
"Shookran bizzaf ya Huda! Educative! Is it possible to be one of your friends? Thanks."
Wednesday
dara gino commented on Lidia Rojas’s tweet
"Voce tambem seniora Lidia Rojas. You too, my lady. is it possible to be one of your friends? Thanks."
Wednesday
dara gino tweeted
Half a loaf is better than no bread.
Wednesday
  • dara gino Meen yagdar yagool khilaf thalik ya ustatha Sewar! Exactly, being greedy is not good. Get what you have even if it is a small amount. It is better to have a bird in your hand and leave those in the tree. Thanks, my respected lady for your nice…
    Wednesday
dara gino commented on Huda Ali’s tweet
"Ki daira Huda, I hope to be one of your friends. Thanks."
Tuesday

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Comments

• Hi Dara, mee too... :)

• Hello how are you doing today.  It's good to hear from you.  Thanks for leaving a comment.  Hope to be friends.

• Hey Dara. Nice to meet you. Thanks for the comment in my page.

•     Thanks for your nice words. May the coming years bring you and your family new hopes and new beginnings. God bless you all.

•       Thanks my friend for your nice words. Really, manners make the man. God bless you.

•      My friend, give me just one minute or more, to tell you about one chapter of your life which you allowed us to find our way into your mind, within your pen. We really miss its magic. Which  took us through a nice unexpected journey here at M. E. C which pleased us with lovely poems that full of deep feelings, brought back a wonderful memories to us about special events such as, Ashura, Ede Mubarak, Ede Al adha, All hajj……..Etc.  And we still remember how you did your best to put a smile on our faces by some hilarious topics particularly during Corona time, and you really succeed.  Add to that, how we can forget your efforts to motivate us to learn about English language.

The memories of our beautiful occasions were occupied our life by the scent of Sudanese’s Henna which you insisted to decorate our hands and our legs with, are still tickling our remembrance.

Finally, my friend, once you told us about the power of money and how it can control the whole world.    Now show us the power of your pen and how it can affect, not only, our minds, but also, our emotions. So, your concerned words for Onee Chan were a big proof. In so much, we desired to be on her shoes. My friend, don’t leave your pen like broken windows, ignored. Get up, and be like you have always been a blue flamer. God bless you.

•       My friend, don't be pushed by your tiredness. Be led by your sharp pen. We all miss you. God bless you.

•     Hi my friend. Thanks a lot for your meaningful comment. God bless you and your lovely family as well.

•         Hi my friend. God bless you and your lovely family as well.

•      My friend, I hope everything is okay. God bless you, your beloved family and your beautiful country as well.

About Me

Umdurman

Birthday:

March 6

Status

Teacher of English

English level

Other languages spoken

Arabic

Skype user?

Favourite book, movie, song/band etc [in English!]

The Cat O' Nine Tails.

My Favourite Saying(s) [in English!]

those who live to see will see!

We want MyEC to be an online community where people are respectful and respected.

Please report any inappropriate content, spam, and threatening or harassing behavior.

My Latest Activities

dara gino left a comment for Sanja
"Hello Sanja, welcome to My EC. I hope to be one of your friends. Thanks."
39 minutes ago
dara gino liked Rocio de los Angeles Hernandez Loyo's profile
1 hour ago
dara gino left a comment for willy rokhard
"Hello teacher Willy, welcome to the club. I hope to be one of your friends. Thanks."
21 hours ago
dara gino left a comment for Muhammad Mahboob
"Hello Mr. Mahboob, welcome to the club. I hope to be one of your friends. Thanks."
21 hours ago
dara gino left a comment for Michael Barbosa
"Hello Michael Barbosa, welcome to the club. I hope to be one of your friends. Thanks."
21 hours ago
dara gino left a comment for Motasem Ahmed Dalloul
"Hello Mutasim, welcome to the club. I hope to be one of your friends. Thanks."
21 hours ago
dara gino left a comment for hij
"Hello Hij, welcome to My EC. I hope to be one of your friends. Thanks."
23 hours ago
dara gino left a comment for alba
"Hello Alba, welcome to the club. I hope to be one of your friends. Thanks."
23 hours ago