My Tweets

dara gino commented on Peony’s tweet
"Saya suka anak mu. I like her too."
yesterday
dara gino tweeted
A bad workman quarrels with his tools.
Oct 7
dara gino liked semihdursunalemdar's profile
Oct 6
dara gino tweeted
Blood is thicker than water.
Oct 6
dara gino commented on Mrs Sia’s tweet
"Salamat hari guru untuk Sia. The teacher is the only person who does not celebrate this occasion. Do you agree?"
Oct 5
dara gino commented on Mrs Sia’s tweet
"Apa ini Mrs. Sia? Her performance method is unique. If I am not afraid of my wife, I would say er,,,,   . just let's say she is very attractive. Thanks for sharing."
Oct 5
dara gino liked Kübra Şen's profile
Oct 5
dara gino liked Rizki Nurviandi's profile
Oct 5

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Comments

•      My friend, give me just one minute or more, to tell you about one chapter of your life which you allowed us to find our way into your mind, within your pen. We really miss its magic. Which  took us through a nice unexpected journey here at M. E. C which pleased us with lovely poems that full of deep feelings, brought back a wonderful memories to us about special events such as, Ashura, Ede Mubarak, Ede Al adha, All hajj……..Etc.  And we still remember how you did your best to put a smile on our faces by some hilarious topics particularly during Corona time, and you really succeed.  Add to that, how we can forget your efforts to motivate us to learn about English language.

The memories of our beautiful occasions were occupied our life by the scent of Sudanese’s Henna which you insisted to decorate our hands and our legs with, are still tickling our remembrance.

Finally, my friend, once you told us about the power of money and how it can control the whole world.    Now show us the power of your pen and how it can affect, not only, our minds, but also, our emotions. So, your concerned words for Onee Chan were a big proof. In so much, we desired to be on her shoes. My friend, don’t leave your pen like broken windows, ignored. Get up, and be like you have always been a blue flamer. God bless you.

•       My friend, don't be pushed by your tiredness. Be led by your sharp pen. We all miss you. God bless you.

•     Hi my friend. Thanks a lot for your meaningful comment. God bless you and your lovely family as well.

•         Hi my friend. God bless you and your lovely family as well.

•      My friend, I hope everything is okay. God bless you, your beloved family and your beautiful country as well.

•    Hi my friend. Thanks a lot for your kind comment. God bless you and your family as well.

•       Hi my friend. Thank you for giving us some of your precious and irreplaceable time to daze us, more and more, with your nice thoughts. Thank you again for that. God bless you and your beloved family as well.

• Dear Sir,

Nice to meet you. Please help me checking your SMS at chatroom on MyEC page.

I've already sent SMS to you.

The best regards,

Ms Dao

•     Thanks a lot for your kind comments. God bless you my friend and your beloved famelly as well.

•       Hi my friend. I hope today you will open your door and share us with one of your delightful thoughts. God bless you.

About Me

Umdurman

Birthday:

March 6

Status

Teacher of English

English level

Other languages spoken

Arabic

Skype user?

Favourite book, movie, song/band etc [in English!]

The Cat O' Nine Tails.

My Favourite Saying(s) [in English!]

those who live to see will see!

We want MyEC to be an online community where people are respectful and respected.

Please report any inappropriate content, spam, and threatening or harassing behavior.

My Latest Activities

dara gino commented on Peony’s tweet
"Saya suka anak mu. I like her too."
yesterday
dara gino replied to dara gino's discussion sleep
"Mushkoorah ya sit Sewar. Thanks for pressing the like button."
Oct 14
dara gino commented on tawfeeq's photo
"Inta fain ya ustath Tawfiq. I hope you are doing fine. a strange tomb. Love makes strange things. "
Oct 13
dara gino and Majed77 are now friends
Oct 13
dara gino commented on dara gino’s tweet
"Thul wajhain munafig ya ustatha Sewar. I will start from the last line of your wonderful comment,…"
Oct 9
dara gino commented on dara gino's photo
"Teskkur ederim Semi! It was raining heavily on that day. Thanks for your nice comment.
 "
Oct 7
dara gino commented on dara gino's photo
"Sono felshei Adriano Martell. Thanks for your nice words.
 "