Shawal's six days

After Ramadan, comes the month of Shawal. We fast six days during this month. It is Sunnah and not obligatory. According to Hadeeth, (who he fasts Ramadan and follows that with six days in Shawal, it is as if…

Read more…

Activity

dara gino commented on dara gino's video
"Spasibo Winnie! Lol! Don't look it that way. See the imagination of the painter. Haha."
13 hours ago
dara gino commented on Fizzy's blog post ~ 2020-09 : Truthful ~
"Terima kasih banyak, Fizzy. Kamu Orang bagus. Dear Fizzy, you are a great person, that is why you s…"
14 hours ago
dara gino commented on dara gino's blog post stories from the time of Corona (3)
"Vanakam Chris Daniel, I believe inJesu Christ. A week or two weeks ago, governments are telling peo…"
16 hours ago
dara gino commented on dara gino's blog post Shawal's six days
"Dear Jonathan, hello, your name reminds me of an actor by the name of Jonathanز he was very kind an…"
19 hours ago
dara gino commented on dara gino's blog post Bad thinking part (1)
"Fizzy, saya tidak tahu tetapi mungkin! Let's wait and see what is going to happen next. The second…"
20 hours ago
"Main tum ku sahamat hoon Bithya! I do agree with you, my respected lady. Thanks for your nice inter…"
20 hours ago
dara gino commented on dara gino's video
"Teeka assay Bet! It was sent to me by my aunt Saadia Thanks for your comment. "
20 hours ago
"Hello, Pikachu 1990. I hope to be one of your friends. May I? Thanks for your nice comment. "
20 hours ago

You need to be a member of myEnglishClub to add comments!

Join myEnglishClub

Comments

• hl  i live in colombia  i am separated and i am a condominios administrator

• Ramadan Mubarak, Teacher Dara.

• Hi dara,

I am from india, translating a book to english, please suggest me somebody who can help me with that.

• Hi dara im Abdalla

• Thanks for your comment on the Challenge and positive attitude as always^^

• Hey, how are you?

• Thank you very much Dara Gino. It is my pleasure to be your friend.
    Best regards.
  • Thank you. Sure, I think that we will be friend.

• Hi. Glad to see you.

• Main theek tak hoon I hope to be. one of your friends. Thanks.

Umdurman