My Tweets

dara gino commented on Mrs Sia’s tweet
"Halo Sia, a farewell is a hard word that makes a lot of unlucky accidents. Nice video."
dara gino tweeted
The only thing stronger than fear is hope.
dara gino commented on Raksha’s tweet
"Mai Eecee aapka swaggat hai, Raksha. I hope to be one of your friends. Thanks."
dara gino tweeted
Always smile, still hope in life.
Wednesday
dara gino commented on James odair’s tweet
"James, weishema? wo yao ni de youyi. I hope to be one of your friends. Nice tweet."
Tuesday
dara gino tweeted
Be everything for yourself.
Sep 13
  • dara gino Tamam ya ustatha Sewar! The mission must start from before. I agree with you. I wonder if the responsibility is on the necks of our grandfathers and grandmothers or not. I want to apologize for not answering you before. Let me tell you that your…
    yesterday
dara gino commented on esra’s tweet
"Manisha ya ustatha Esra. I like the sea. "
Sep 13
dara gino commented on Peony’s tweet
"Tidak apa 2 Peony, saya juga hanya bercanda. Excuse my broken Indo. I am just joking too. Thanks."
Sep 12

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Comments

• 2643622098?profile=original

• Dear  Dara  ..

animated-star-image-0149

Your a  star member  sir   congratulations ....:)

• Dear Dara,

2643621273?profile=original

• My dear friend Dara,my sincere congratulations to you for being a star member

• Dear Sir,my congratulation for being a star member.

• Dear Mr. Dara, Congratulations!

2643620440?profile=original

• Hi Dara,

Thank you. I want to study English. I need the friend to write, speak English. Please add me as friends

• Hello dear sorry I don't know how to use ec
  • Dear Mr, Dara, Thank you for your lovely comment in my blog. I appreciate it.

Here is a lovely art from your country

2643618735?profile=original

Other languages spoken

Arabic

Skype user?

Favourite book, movie, song/band etc [in English!]

The Cat O' Nine Tails.

My Favourite Saying(s) [in English!]

those who live to see will see!

We want MyEC to be an online community where people are respectful and respected.

Please report any inappropriate content, spam, and threatening or harassing behavior.

My Latest Activities

dara gino commented on dara gino's video
"Althahir kulu wahid fi ikhtisasu ya siti Sewar! It seems that each one is on his own specialty.…"
dara gino commented on Mrs Sia’s tweet
yesterday
dara gino replied to dara gino's discussion Coronavirus is no longer that giant pandemic , do you agree?
"Mushas gracias James Gordon. Nice comment and you have given us useful information about the whole…"
yesterday
dara gino commented on dara gino’s tweet
"Tamam ya ustatha Sewar! The mission must start from before. I agree with you. I wonder if the…"
yesterday
"Thanks, Julia De Burges for pressing the like button. I hope to be one of your friends."
dara gino left a comment for Priya SinghDeo
"Hi Prya, welcome to the club. I hope to be one of your friends. Thanks."
dara gino commented on Raksha’s tweet
dara gino commented on dara gino's video
"Sepertinya milik mu, Lily. It looks like Indonesian dance, doesn't it? Thanks for your nice comment."