Activity

Surawan commented on Surawan's video
"Thank you mitran ,yeat and Jerry Chi
Wish you a beautiful day :)"
Jun 24, 2019
Surawan commented on Tara Benwell's video
"Which is your favourite line from this video, and why ?
My favourite lines from this video are ..1.…"
Jun 24, 2019
Surawan commented on Surawan's video
"Thanks Lindra :)"
Jun 24, 2019
Surawan commented on Surawan's video
"Thanks Friend(Bhaskar).."
Jun 24, 2019
Surawan commented on Surawan's video
"Thanks , mitran . You are soooo sweet as well ^^"
Jun 24, 2019
Surawan commented on Surawan's video
"Thank you , Yusuf Bozkurt :)"
Jun 24, 2019
Surawan commented on Surawan's video
"Thank you ,  Ohnie !
Yes , it 's sweet ^^"
Jun 24, 2019
Surawan commented on Surawan's video
"mitran , you are as sweet as candy :)) like sugar to my heart ^^"
Jun 24, 2019

You need to be a member of myEnglishClub to add comments!

Join myEnglishClub

Comments

• Hmmm... Ranu you are right, she speak clearly and quietly

she got cute voice too.. I am missing her voice tooooooo much. :( :(

You know ranu, I did nothing wrong when we had a conversation, but now she doenst like to have a voice chat with me, may be .. I am not good at talking.. but this is for learners.. if all reject them how they can improve  their speaking ability. :)

2381453805?profile=original

_smile_
  • He 3x..It's OK Ann...maybe next time we can chat again...It was  nice to speak with you and you spoke clearly. I enjoyed our conversation.
  • Hello Ann,my dear friend ,several days on business trip make me disappear in EC,after back ,you letter tell me what is happyness,a long trip with friends' caring.Thank you for giving me this feeling .
  • Thanks dear,next time i wil  be here without glass..............

• 2381378168?profile=original
  • Hi, Ann!

Thanks for your biggest cheer from Thailand!

Because of your wish only for my son, he had a 2nd place, but not for me as I was 29th out of TTL 58. If you had it for me as well, I could be a winner.

See you soon! Take care!

Your friend,

James

• Hi, Ann!

Thanks for your reply on my new forum in general discussion.

As I said, I am off today, and I am going out in a moment with my son for the club competition later. So wish us to have a good game!

Take care and have a good day!

Your friend,

James

• hey u r looking beautiful dear.......
  • Hello my dear,

are you ok, i  hope so

My name is Mohammed,male,Yemen

i look for a partener to improve our language

i will be happay if you can add me

skybe : mal_roq

MSN : al_roqimi@hotmail.com

• hello!can i call you suranwan?long time have not see you on the club.and i am fine these days.i am nearly to graduate,after about one year,i should leave my campusto find jobs.and to find a job is so diffculty for a chinese colledge students.how about you?suranwan.I hear that your country have an earthquake some days ago?how about you?

Female